Digital Marketing Agency
The WSI Lifecycle™ is the driving force behind getting our clients the best possible results from their marketing activities. While our team
members know the Lifecycle inside and out, we feel that it is not only beneficial but crucial that you, our clients, know it as well.
You’ve probably heard that most people don’t click past the first page of search results. If your website or landing pages aren’t appearing
on page one of Google, you might worry that people won’t find or contact your business. If you aren’t showing up on Google’s first page,
you’re missing out on significant traffic that could increase your revenue.
When you invest in website design, it’s with the expectation of reaching a wider audience and increasing sales. But what if your web design
investment isn’t paying off the way you hoped? If your website has low traffic, high bounce rates, and poor average visit times, it’s time to consider people just don’t like it very much.
Alberta is a unique place filled with extreme conditions. We have extremely cold winters, and short but hot summers. These extreme weather
conditions make heating and cooling essential to life in Alberta, and in turn, makes the HVAC industry in our province very competitive.
COVID-19 accelerated the shift to eCommerce around the globe. People now shop online more frequently, depending on the internet for goods
and services, not just entertainment, news, and health information.
There are a lot of benefits to tying social media and local SEO together. It helps build better customer relationships and improve customer
loyalty while letting you target ads at the people who are most likely to do business with you.
- What to Expect from Internet Marketing on Social Media
- How Can You Improve Sales on Your eCommerce Website?
- 7 Reasons Your SEO Efforts Are not Working
- Can a Local SEO Company Keep Your Business Ahead of the Game?
- Don’t Let These Website Mistakes Drive Away Customers
- How The WSI Lifecycle Helps Your Business
- Why Doesn’t My Website Show Up on Page 1 of Google?
- Why Do Visitors Hate My Website?
- 7 Internet Marketing Tools Your HVAC Business Should be Using for Online Success
- eCommerce Trends Shaped by Covid-19 that are Here to Stay