3 Big Reasons Why You Absolutely Need Content Marketing for Local SEO
It’s true that search engine optimization, or SEO, improves searchability and visibility, but there are a lot of other ways it helps take your brand to the next level, particularly in your local market. Smart WSI Marketing is an Edmonton SEO company specializing in helping small to midsize businesses boost their local SEO efforts and build a digital marketing strategy that gets them well ranked for the local market. Contact us for more information.
Content Marketing and Local SEO
Content marketing might not be such a big deal if all people did was search for specific products online. But search habits and search engine algorithms don’t work that way. Customers often search for answers to questions and seek solutions to a specific problem they’re experiencing. Not using content marketing as part of your local SEO strategy can keep your business from gaining a competitive edge.
As an Edmonton SEO services provider, we have designed and built websites for our clients that help them rank higher and quickly boost their local SEO results. We know that search engine optimization and content marketing work together to provide relevant, local content that solves customers’ problems and improves their buying experience.
Reasons to Integrate Content Marketing with Local SEO
Aside from getting your business in front of more potential local customers, here are a just a few other reasons why you absolutely need to include content marketing in your local SEO strategy.
- Organic search. While Google accounts for 75% of local searches, that other 25% is valuable to your brand too. Organic search is key to reaching potential leads and is a huge part of your website’s performance. Designing your site to be highly visible to both Google and other search engines will always work in your brand’s favour.
- A better customer/user experience is something every business should strive for. Not only do customers reward it with their loyalty, providing a great customer experience helps your brand’s organic rankings, as Google has ways to measure how users experience your website.
- Narrow the competition by focusing on local keywords and intent. While users don’t always type keywords that are geo-focused into their queries, Google and other search engines make assumptions based on the user’s location. An experienced SEO agency can help you identify not only which keywords your competitors are using, but the ones that will drive more traffic to your site.
Work with an SEO Expert to Combine Local SEO & Content Marketing
From ideation and implementation to setup and publication, creating content for local business is a worthwhile effort that doesn’t need to be a struggle. Smart WSI Marketing is an Edmonton SEO company that helps you create optimized content to boost your marketing efforts. To learn more about how we do it or to talk about all the digital marketing services we provide, contact us today.
- Why You Can Still Benefit from an eCommerce Website if You Have a Local Retail Shop
- 3 Big Reasons Why You Absolutely Need Content Marketing for Local SEO
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Brand’s Online Presence
- DIY Websites: A Cost Saver or Costly Mistake?
- Live Chat vs Chatbots: How to Choose Which is Right for You
- Things to Consider When Doing Local SEO for Multiple Locations
- Email Marketing for eCommerce: What Works and What Doesn’t?
- Website Mistakes that Could Cost You Customers
- How Geofencing Display Ads Can Help Your Local Business Reach New Audiences
- Online Tools & Strategies Designed to Help Businesses Win at Local SEO