3 Signs That Your B2B Company Needs Local SEO Services
As a local business, you want your search engine presence to be as robust as possible, so you show up when people are searching for products and services you offer. At the end of the day, SEO is a big part of what drives new customers to your website, and without proper local SEO services, you may find your search engine ranking will drop. Here are three of the biggest signs that you need local SEO services:
1. You’re Only Using Paid Ads
Many local businesses look to Google Ads to drive traffic to their sites with paid ads. However, investing in pay-per-click (PPC) ads is only one part of a successful digital marketing strategy. This type of advertising can become expensive, results will fluctuate seasonally, and you don’t want to put all your advertising eggs in the PPC basket. Including local SEO services into your marketing plan can have a better rate of return than just using PPC advertising alone, so diversifying your advertising efforts with local SEO services is certainly worth it.
2. You've Noticed a Decrease in Traffic
We're all familiar with the welcome boost in traffic that usually occurs when we drop a brilliant blog entry or viral social media post. If you're hooked into your analytics engines, you probably watch your numbers carefully every time you release new content to see how many people visit your site. However, sometimes we don't achieve the effect that we desire with content that we think is excellent, and it becomes time to work with local SEO services. SEO experts can look at your site and determine why your numbers have recently dropped, and what can be done to increase traffic.
3. Your Site Isn’t Showing Up
The first people that are going to be searching your site will likely be your friends, family, and team members. If they can’t find you on search engines, how will your customers? Most people do not look past the first couple of pages of Google when they are looking for something. This means that you need to make sure that your website is associated with the proper keywords that your customers are using. Working with local SEO services will assure that proper, relevant keyword research is done. With the right keywords, you will have a better chance of Google ranking your website.
It's beyond any doubt that working with local SEO experts is one of the best ways to grow your local business. To enjoy all the incredible benefits of local SEO services, contact us today!REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
**The digital landscape is everchanging. Contact us to discuss current industry standards.
- How Google Adwords PPC Can Target Specific Potential Customers
- The Benefits of SEO Services for Your Local Edmonton Business
- Website Design and Development Services Customers Want to See
- Your Small Business Needs a Website and Here’s Why
- Improve Your Company’s Look with Website Design and Development Services
- Quick Website Design and Development Service Changes That Make A Big Difference To Your Bounce Rate
- How You Can Optimize Video for SEO
- What Makes Local SEO Services Differ from Google Adwords Campaigns
- Why Your E-Commerce Site Should Have a Blog
- How a Digital Marketing Agency in Edmonton Can Add Value to Your Business
Need Help with Your Digital Marketing? Reach Out to Us!