5 Reasons Why Companies are Switching to Online Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising
Online pay per click (PPC) advertising is one of the best ways increase your brand's visibility, improve search engine rankings, and drive more conversions. Here's why more companies are putting PPC advertising at the forefront of their online marketing strategies:
1. Online Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising is Cost-Effective
With pay per click advertising, you can set your marketing budget according to your needs. This is great for small businesses who are just starting out, as they can begin with a small budget and allocate more funds to PPC advertising as the organization grows.
2. Online Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising is Highly Targeted
Not only can you target your audience by location, but pay per click advertising even allows you to target specific customers at specific times of day with specific messages. Combined with location targeting and mobile advertising, this allows you to time your ads so that they appear when a potential customer is nearby.
3. Online Pay Per click (PPC) Advertising is Data-Driven
Do you want to know if a certain keyword or phrase is working to convert customers? With PPC advertising, you can find out. You can also test new offers or products by using PPC advertising to measure your target audience's response. These are just a few of the ways that PPC advertising.
4. Online Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising Produces Fast Results
One of the top reasons that more companies are switching to PPC advertising is that it can produce results quickly. When implemented properly, PPC advertising can start to increase your website traffic and boost conversions as early as the next day.
5. Online Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising Delivers Measurable Results
Unlike most other forms of advertising and marketing, pay per click advertising is highly measurable. Since you're only charged when someone clicks on your ad, you'll be able to easily determine which messages resonate most with your target audience.
The above listed are just a few of the benefits of PPC advertising. Contact us today at our Edmonton office for more information about incorporating online pay per click (PPC) advertising into your online marketing strategy.GET YOUR FREE WEBSITE AUDIT
- What is the Difference Between Marketing and Advertising?
- Still Wondering if Your Retail Business Should be Selling Online?
- Foundational SEO: The Basics of Getting Found Online
- How Does Web Design Relate to PPC Advertising?
- How to Use Facebook to Your Advantage
- Publish and Share Seasonal Content to Boost Your Local SEO Results
- Boost Your eCommerce Sales with These Marketing Strategies
- Make Your Website a Joy for First Time Visitors
- Adjusting Your Online Presence for the New Normal
- Increase Search Visibility & Clicks by Utilizing Proper Images Online