5 Ways That Digital Email Marketing Can Help Improve Your ROI
With the recent explosion in popularity of social media and mobile marketing, many business owners are overlooking one of the most effective and profitable forms of advertising: email marketing. Here are five ways adding digital email marketing to your advertising strategy can help improve your marketing ROI.
1. Targeted Advertising
Unlike television, radio, and print ads, email marketing is highly targeted. With digital email marketing, you can segment your contacts and create different campaigns based on each segment's age, location, lead status, or any other demographic. In doing so, you ensure that your subscribers receive only content that is suited specifically suited to their needs.
2. Increased Exposure
Digital email marketing can help boost your brand's visibility and credibility, as subscribers who share your emails with their contacts act as brand ambassadors. With a simple click of the mouse, your audience can share your updates, newsletters, and offers with their friends.
3. Cost Effectiveness
One of the most obvious advantages that digital email marketing has over other forms of advertising is its low cost. There are no advertising rates, print runs, or postage costs to worry about. The Direct Marketing Association estimates that for every $1 spent, email marketing brings in $44.
4. Measurable Results
Analytics are essential to measuring the success of any marketing campaign, but many marketing methods produce imprecise results. Digital email marketing provides highly accurate metrics, even allowing you to view delivery rates, open rates, and unsubscribes.
5. Increased Brand Awareness
The frequency and immediacy of digital email marketing helps you stay at the top of your customers' minds. With each email you send, customers are reminded of your business and your brand. Over time, and with strategic, targeted content, customers will start thinking of your business first when they need a specific product or service.
Email marketing is a cost-effective, highly measurable, and targeted advertising tool that is overlooked by many businesses. Contact WSI Edmonton today for more information about how digital email marketing can help boost your ROI.
- What to Expect from Internet Marketing on Social Media
- How Can You Improve Sales on Your eCommerce Website?
- 7 Reasons Your SEO Efforts Are not Working
- Can a Local SEO Company Keep Your Business Ahead of the Game?
- Don’t Let These Website Mistakes Drive Away Customers
- How The WSI Lifecycle Helps Your Business
- Why Doesn’t My Website Show Up on Page 1 of Google?
- Why Do Visitors Hate My Website?
- 7 Internet Marketing Tools Your HVAC Business Should be Using for Online Success
- eCommerce Trends Shaped by Covid-19 that are Here to Stay