Edmonton Agency Wins WMA Award for Outstanding Achievement in Web Development
The Web Marketing Association (WMA) has been organizing its annual WebAwards for the past 24 years. It receives nominations for 97 industry categories. The award winners are chosen by a select group of judges and industry leaders committed to raising the standards of excellence of web development on the Internet. WSI has won over 115 awards across different categories since it started entering this competition in 2007.
WSI Network Wins Top Agency
The WMA WebAwards were announced on September 8th, 2020 and for the second year in a row, WSI was named Top Agency at the 2020 WebAward Competition, taking home 13 WebAwards across multiple industries. The Top Agency Award is given to recognize the consistently outstanding development going on at interactive firms.
Smart WSI Marketing Wins Standard of Excellence
As part of WSI, the world’s largest network of Digital Marketing Consultants, our Edmonton office was nominated for the 2020 WMA WebAwards for a number of our websites.
We are proud to share with you all that Smart WSI Marketing has been awarded the 2020 WebAward for Outstanding Achievement in Web Development by the Web Marketing Association’s WMA WebAwards. We received a Standard of Excellence award for our work on Bowie Law.
Response from the Owner
Lynne Motkoski, WSI Consultant responded to the award in saying “We are thrilled that our web development work has been recognized by such an esteemed global authority in the web marketing space. We are very proud of our work across all of our websites and marketing campaigns. It is an absolute joy to share our work with everyone.”
- Pay-Per-Click Maintenance Checklist to Consistently Improve Your Results
- The Core Advantage Local Businesses Have Over Big Box Stores When It Comes to Selling Online
- Content Marketing Tips for Local SEO
- Top 10 Things to Know About Website Security
- A Guide to Internet Marketing for Seasonal Business
- How Long Does It Really Takes to Improve Your Local SEO?
- 5 Steps to Creating a Powerful “About Us” Page for Your eCommerce Store
- Should Your Brand Drive Your Website Design or Vice Versa?
- Why You Can Still Benefit from an eCommerce Website if You Have a Local Retail Shop
- 3 Big Reasons Why You Absolutely Need Content Marketing for Local SEO