Edmonton Agency Wins WMA Award for Outstanding Achievement in Web Development
The Web Marketing Association (WMA) has been organizing its annual WebAwards for the past 24 years. It receives nominations for 97 industry categories. The award winners are chosen by a select group of judges and industry leaders committed to raising the standards of excellence of web development on the Internet. WSI has won over 115 awards across different categories since it started entering this competition in 2007.
WSI Network Wins Top Agency
The WMA WebAwards were announced on September 8th, 2020 and for the second year in a row, WSI was named Top Agency at the 2020 WebAward Competition, taking home 13 WebAwards across multiple industries. The Top Agency Award is given to recognize the consistently outstanding development going on at interactive firms.
Smart WSI Marketing Wins Standard of Excellence
As part of WSI, the world’s largest network of Digital Marketing Consultants, our Edmonton office was nominated for the 2020 WMA WebAwards for a number of our websites.
We are proud to share with you all that Smart WSI Marketing has been awarded the 2020 WebAward for Outstanding Achievement in Web Development by the Web Marketing Association’s WMA WebAwards. We received a Standard of Excellence award for our work on Bowie Law.
Response from the Owner
Lynne Motkoski, WSI Consultant responded to the award in saying “We are thrilled that our web development work has been recognized by such an esteemed global authority in the web marketing space. We are very proud of our work across all of our websites and marketing campaigns. It is an absolute joy to share our work with everyone.”
- Live Chat vs Chatbots: How to Choose Which is Right for You
- Things to Consider When Doing Local SEO for Multiple Locations
- Email Marketing for eCommerce: What Works and What Doesn’t?
- Website Mistakes that Could Cost You Customers
- How Geofencing Display Ads Can Help Your Local Business Reach New Audiences
- Online Tools & Strategies Designed to Help Businesses Win at Local SEO
- How an eCommerce Ecosystem Can Help You Get More Online Sales
- How Often Do You Really Need to Build a New Website?
- Quick Internet Marketing Wins You Can Do Yourself
- Tips to Refresh Your Content to Improve Search Engine Rankings