How Google AdWords Can Increase Your Sales
One of the most effective ways that a company can increase sales is by using Google AdWords. AdWords enables businesses to advertise their services through Google searches and is based on specific keywords. For example, a keyword in a search can enable your ad to appear, which significantly boosts the chances of someone clicking on the ad and visiting your site. Your company will set a pay-per-click (PPC) budget with AdWords and will only pay whenever someone clicks on that ad. Ultimately, this can have a substantial impact on web traffic. Here are a few more ways Google AdWords can increase sales for your business.
Levels Playing Field
One of the main advantages of using Google AdWords is that it makes it much easier to compete with bigger companies that have more experience and a much larger budget. Of course, everyone hopes to be listed near the top of Google search rankings, but it can be very difficult to compete against large companies with years of SEO experience. However, Google AdWords makes it much easier for you to reach your intended audience, as your ad will appear whenever they use specific keywords that are related to your business. You can also analyze your progress and success with the help of reports from Google analytics.
Target Local Audience
Another benefit of using Google AdWords is that it enables your business to target a local audience. These targeting options can be set to a specific country, region, city, or even within a specific distance from your company. This added flexibility allows businesses to focus on a specific audience, which can help increase sales for a particular region and avoid advertisements from appearing to someone that is outside of your area.
Display Contact Information
Google AdWords will also allow your business to display contact information, which significantly improves the chances of a potential lead clicking on your ad. These ad extensions can include phone numbers, addresses, and links to the site's landing page. Of course, this information can be updated at any time and is an excellent way to promote contact with future leads that are interested in your services.
The use of Google AdWords will only continue to grow, as it can substantially increase sales for Edmonton businesses in many ways. Utilizing AdWords will enable your business to reach more people through targeted searches and makes it very easy for them to contact your company or visit your website. If you are interested in learning more, contact us, your digital marketing agency, to help you navigate PPC along with Google AdWords.REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- What Makes Local SEO Services Differ from Google Adwords Campaigns
- Why Your E-Commerce Site Should Have a Blog
- How a Digital Marketing Agency in Edmonton Can Add Value to Your Business
- Why You Shouldn't Outsource All of Your Social Media Activity
- How Local SEO Services Can Help You Navigate Your Local Business’ First SEO Campaign
- Why Your Website May Be Turning Warm Leads into Cold Leads
- Incorporating Marketing with Paid Ads into Your Local Business’ Digital Marketing Strategy
- Mistakes Local Businesses Make when Using a Digital Marketing Agency
- How Marketing with Paid Ads Affects the Behaviour of a Retail Customer
- 3 Signs That Your B2B Company Needs Local SEO Services
Need Help with Your Digital Marketing? Reach Out to Us!