How Marketing with Paid Ads Affects the Behaviour of a Retail Customer
When it comes to drawing new customers to your brand, paid ads are a big part of long-term success. Marketing with paid ads puts your brand out there in a way that no other marketing method can replicate, and it drives consumer behavior in some statistically predictable ways. Whether you're new to paid advertising or you've been marketing with paid ads for a while, there are a few factors you should be aware of that will help your advertising efforts be as effective as possible.
Build Brand Awareness
Before a potential customer can choose to use your products, they'll need to be aware of your brand. Brand awareness doesn't yield trackable results, but it does provoke thoughts about your products or services to start percolating in the minds of consumers. Once brand awareness is generated, a consumer will be more likely to keep you top of mind the next time they are making a purchase.
Form a Customer Connection
While a single ad can sometimes drive an impulse buy if it appears in the right situation or elicits an emotional reaction, another critical purpose of marketing with paid ads is to promote rational consideration of the features of your products or services. When they rationally analyze the features of your products or services, consumers are driven to determine how your brand fits in with their lifestyle. This means that it is ideal to advertise your products and services in a way that would elicit a connection with your consumer. You will want to promote ads that provide relevant information for your consumers.
Stand Out from the Competition
For marketing with paid ads to be effective, it's necessary to explain to consumers why your brand is different from the competition. If your ads represent your brand as unique, customers will choose your products or services over those offered by competitors. One way to create unique content when marketing with paid ads is to incorporate shocking or otherwise eye-catching material that is paired with detailed information on product features.
It's undeniable that marketing with paid ads drives buying behaviors. What often begins as an unconscious registration of your brand can gradually evolve into a loyal brand commitment. Since one of your primary goals as a local business is to attract new customers to your products or services, you shouldn't underestimate the power that marketing with paid ads has to affect the mental positions of customers and support healthy growth.
To get started on your marketing strategy and to learn how to use marketing with paid ads, get in touch with us today.REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- How Local SEO Services Can Help You Navigate Your Local Business’ First SEO Campaign
- Why Your Website May Be Turning Warm Leads into Cold Leads
- Incorporating Marketing with Paid Ads into Your Local Business’ Digital Marketing Strategy
- Mistakes Local Businesses Make when Using a Digital Marketing Agency
- How Marketing with Paid Ads Affects the Behaviour of a Retail Customer
- 3 Signs That Your B2B Company Needs Local SEO Services
- Our Proven Best Practices for Website Design and Development for Local Businesses
- Geofencing: How to Use Location Based Marketing to Your Advantage
- Changes to Google’s Algorithms and How They Affect Your SEO
- How an Edmonton SEO Company Can Help Your Business Stay Ahead of the Competition
Need Help with Your Digital Marketing? Reach Out to Us!