How to Run a Successful Digital Marketing Campaign
As advertising budgets continue to shrink, competition intensifies, and consumer attitudes begin to shift, running a profitable digital marketing campaign requires a solid strategy. Here are a few ways to make sure your next campaign is a success.
- Invest in influencer marketing. Consumers are becoming increasingly wary of celebrity endorsements. Savvy digital marketers will recognize this shift in attitude toward fame and will begin to craft their digital marketing campaigns around influencer marketing instead. This ensures the content they create for their target market is authentic, which will, in turn, attract more business and boost revenue.
- Know your audience. Even more important than investing in influencer marketing is targeting the right audience. Instead of choosing an influencer who personifies your target consumer, focus on crafting digital marketing Edmonton campaigns targeted toward that influencer's audience. This forces you to be selective with your business relationships and ensures you're creating the right content for your prospective customers.
- Make it scalable. The exploding popularity of digital marketing in Edmonton has created a growing demand for marketing technology. In this new landscape, the most successful marketers will be those who are leveraging marketing technology, business intelligence (BI) platforms, and other business software.
- Don't overlook micro-influencers. Despite not having the large following of a celebrity, a famous blogger, or a social media star, a micro-influencer can be an incredibly valuable asset to your digital marketing campaign. This is because micro-influencers typically have engaged audiences engaging in authentic conversations who will act as your biggest and most vocal brand ambassadors.
- Leverage offline marketing opportunities. Despite the popularity of digital marketing, offline marketing strategies remain entrenched in consumers' minds as the "proper" way to advertise. It's important to incorporate traditional marketing strategies (print ads, radio spots, etc.) into your digital marketing Edmonton strategies.
While the above tips won't guarantee success, they provide your best chance at getting the highest possible ROI out of your online marketing Edmonton campaign. Contact us for more information about developing a digital marketing strategy that will put you ahead of the competition, convert more prospects, and boost the profitability of your business.REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
**The digital landscape is everchanging. Contact us to discuss current industry standards.
- How Google Adwords PPC Can Target Specific Potential Customers
- The Benefits of SEO Services for Your Local Edmonton Business
- Website Design and Development Services Customers Want to See
- Your Small Business Needs a Website and Here’s Why
- Improve Your Company’s Look with Website Design and Development Services
- Quick Website Design and Development Service Changes That Make A Big Difference To Your Bounce Rate
- How You Can Optimize Video for SEO
- What Makes Local SEO Services Differ from Google Adwords Campaigns
- Why Your E-Commerce Site Should Have a Blog
- How a Digital Marketing Agency in Edmonton Can Add Value to Your Business
Need Help with Your Digital Marketing? Reach Out to Us!