How to Use Email in Your Internet Marketing Strategy
Is email marketing still relevant to your digital marketing strategy? You bet it is!
The first-ever email blast was sent to 400 recipients in 1978 by an employee of Digital Equipment Corp. promoting the company’s computers. It netted $13 million in sales, roughly $80 million in today’s dollars. Nowadays, email campaigns generate up to $50 for every $1 spent, an astonishing return. If you’re interested in achieving the same results, talk to the marketing strategy team at Smart WSI Marketing today. Our internet marketing company specializes in email campaigns that increase open and click-through rates while building brand awareness and increasing customer engagement. Call us today to learn more about how email marketing may fit into your overall marketing strategy.
Benefits of Email Marketing
Over 290 billion emails are sent daily, and that figure is expected to reach nearly 350 billion by the end of 2023. While email is still the most effective digital marketing channel, strategies have changed—what worked just a few years ago no longer does. If you want to nurture customer relationships and increase profits, here’s how email marketing helps you do it.
- Far-reaching. In 2020, the number of global email users was four billion. B2B and B2C businesses both regard email as one of their most reliable methods for promoting content marketing.
- Cost-effective. When it comes to return on investment, email marketing easily beats out other internet marketing efforts like search, display, and social media marketing.
- Mobile-friendly. About two-thirds of emails are opened and read on mobile. Mobile-first design makes sure you get in front of the right customers at the right time on the device they prefer.
- Automatable. Automated email campaigns increase engagement and provide more tailored experiences for customers, as they ensure each recipient gets personalized messages that reflect where in the customer journey they are.
How a Digital Marketing Agency Can Help
When developing an email marketing strategy for your business, outsourcing technical aspects to an online marketing agency partner can make an enormous difference in how effective your email campaigns are.
Whether you’re a local restaurant or B2B manufacturer, you can use email to stay top-of-mind with your audience. Working with a digital marketing company saves you time and business resources by allowing experienced specialists to build, develop, launch, and manage personalized email marketing campaigns when you need them.
Some of the advantages an agency offers include:
- Knowledge of and compliance with anti-spam and privacy protection regulations such as Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL).
- Expert design of sign-up forms that build your mailing list.
- Segmentation services to support personalized campaigns.
- Dynamic content production, including attention-grabbing subject lines.
- A/B testing and other data analysis to compare campaigns and measure their success.
Successful Email Marketing Today and Tomorrow
Email marketing is a wise investment for any business. If you have an email marketing vision, Smart WSI Marketing can help bring it to life. Our Edmonton digital marketing agency creates email campaigns that connect with your audience and help your business grow in 2021 and beyond. Contact us today to learn more.
- How to Get Online Reviews to Support Your Online Marketing
- How to Use Email in Your Internet Marketing Strategy
- 6 Musts for a Successful Digital Marketing Strategy
- The Benefits of Outsourcing Digital Marketing to an Agency
- Consumers Have Changed. Is Your Website Perfectly Viewable from Every Device?
- What Internet Marketing Trends Will Keep Me Relevant?
- How PPC Services Can Work For Your Business
- How to Incorporate Holiday Promotions into Your eCommerce Website Design
- Why Can’t My Local SEO Agency Guarantee 1st Page Ranking?