Incorporating Marketing with Paid Ads into Your Local Business’ Digital Marketing Strategy
Marketing with paid ads is an integral part of many marketing campaigns. Pay-per-click (PPC) ads can potentially capture thousands of customers who are specifically interested in your services. Achieving success when marketing with paid ads requires knowledge and skill.
Long Tail Keywords for Targeted Hits
In the world of PPC ads, there are two types of keywords: short tail and long tail. "Restaurants" is an example of a short tail keyword, but "family-friendly Cajun restaurants in Edmonton" is a long tail keyword. Short tail keywords are non-specific, and it's hard to make your PPC ads rank highly with short tail keywords. Long tail keywords, however, rank highly and appeal to people who specifically need your services. Crafting effective long tail keywords is an integral part of marketing with paid ads.
In some cases, you might want to throw a wide net with your PPC ads; for instance, if you're planning to hold an event in the local area and you want to build a word-of-mouth following, you might want to target a group of ads at everyone in your city. However, it's almost always the case that long tail keywords that are specifically directed at a targeted subsection of the consumer populace are better for growing your local business.
Robust Landing Pages for Maximum Conversions
For marketing with paid ads to be effective, your PCC ads need to take potential customers to the right place. Creating landing pages that serve as fluid transitions from your ad content is a big part of successful marketing with paid ads; for example, if an ad for a doctor's office encourages consumers to make an appointment, scheduling information and details about the physicians should be included on the linked landing page.
Ads for Targeted Industry Verticals
Verticals are defined by their shared interests or attributes, and directly targeting distinct verticals can increase your conversion ratio. For instance, if you have a local HVAC business, you will want to consider targeting your ads in your local area, as well as areas surrounding your geo. If you are a B2B company, you might target industrial areas. Marketing with paid ads can help target a specific audience and drive more people to your business.
To get the most out of marketing with paid ads, you'll need to work with certified experts who know how to create ads that hit the sweet spot every time. To take your efforts at marketing with paid ads to the next level, reach out to us today!REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- How a Digital Marketing Agency in Edmonton Can Add Value to Your Business
- How Local SEO Services Can Help You Navigate Your Local Business’ First SEO Campaign
- Why Your Website May Be Turning Warm Leads into Cold Leads
- Incorporating Marketing with Paid Ads into Your Local Business’ Digital Marketing Strategy
- Mistakes Local Businesses Make when Using a Digital Marketing Agency
- How Marketing with Paid Ads Affects the Behaviour of a Retail Customer
- 3 Signs That Your B2B Company Needs Local SEO Services
- Our Proven Best Practices for Website Design and Development for Local Businesses
- Geofencing: How to Use Location Based Marketing to Your Advantage
- Changes to Google’s Algorithms and How They Affect Your SEO
Need Help with Your Digital Marketing? Reach Out to Us!