Proven Lead Generation Strategies for Your HVAC Business
From blistering cold winters to hot muggy summers, Albertans experience some of the country’s most diverse climate systems. If you’ve ever experienced the winter Chinooks, you know what we mean! These extreme conditions make heating and cooling essential to living comfortably in Alberta. It’s no surprise, then, that the HVAC industry in the province is extremely competitive.
Standing out and maintaining your HVAC business’ competitive edge is incredibly important. Fortunately, there are a number of strategies that an internet marketing company uses to help you do just that. These three will set you on the path to generate more qualified leads, increase your customer base, and boost your bottom line. Call us today to design a customized marketing strategy for your business!
Revamp & Optimize Your Website
Nearly 95% of Albertan online users access the internet daily and nearly 84% of them buy goods or services online. When they hear “online marketing,” most people think of ads and social media. But it’s important to remember the majority of those efforts send potential leads to one place: your website.
A virtual welcome mat, your HVAC business’ website should be visually appealing and easy to navigate. It should also:
- Load quickly. Users rarely wait more than 3 seconds for a site to load.
- Be mobile-friendly. Keep in mind that a “responsive” site is not the same as one that’s “mobile ready,” i.e. designed to create a speedy, satisfying experience for leads.
The goal is to be quickly and easily found no matter where your customers are and no matter which device they’re using. Any internet marketing agency worth it’s salt (such as Smart WSI Marketing) will design beautiful custom websites that support your business goals and set you up for success.
Connect with Google My Business
If you haven’t already, go claim your free Google My Business listing. It’s key to a successful SEO strategy and contains all the information potential leads need to know about you including contact information, hours of operation, directions, customer reviews, information on the products and services you offer, and a prominent link to your website, as well as being tied into Google Maps.
Online customer reviews are critical for service-based businesses live HVAC companies. The digital equivalent of “word-of-mouth,” cultivating them is part of any smart digital marketing plan. To become the go-to HVAC business in your area:
- Encourage customers to leave positive, verified reviews of your services.
- Respond to all online reviews, good and bad.
- Feature top reviews on your website and frequently update them.
PPC Ad Campaigns
Pay-per-click ads done right are the quickest way to get qualified leads for your HVAC company. Shown at the top of search engine results, PPC ads ensure you get seen by the people who need your services most. They also help you:
- Maximize your online real estate.
- More precisely geo-target to get more qualified leads.
- Get more clicks via mobile ads.
- PPC ads are also easily monitored by your digital marketing agency for success. Is something not working? Adjust the ad and try again.
Internet Marketing that Lets You Rise Above the Competition
Along with delivering the best possible service you can to your customers, managing online reviews, mastering SEO, and “going mobile” are all valuable ways to outshine your competitors. Smart WSI Marketing is a full-service Edmonton digital marketing agency that leverages these strategies to improve your online presence and bottom line. Contact us today to learn how we can do it for your local Alberta business.
- The Importance of Content Marketing for Search Engine Optimization
- Online Marketing Tips for eCommerce
- A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Web Design and Development from Your Digital Marketing Agency
- What is Inbound Marketing?
- Your Digital Marketing Agency’s Basic Guide to Establishing a Social Presence
- Pandemic-Driven Trends to Consider Incorporating into Your Internet Marketing Strategy
- Digital Marketing Services: A Cost of Doing Business or an Investment?
- What Is A Landing Page?
- How to Get Online Reviews to Support Your Online Marketing
- How to Kiss Your Competitive Edge Goodbye