Should Your Brand Drive Your Website Design or Vice Versa?
Professional website design sets your business up for success, building brand awareness and acting as a magnet for new leads and customers. Your web design should match your brand identity and vice versa. But which comes first? Does brand drive design or does design define brand? Award winning Smart WSI Marketing is an Edmonton website design company that helps brands build websites that reflect who they are and what unique products and services they offer. Contact us today to learn more.
Brand Identity and Website Design
First, let’s talk about all things branding.
- Your brand is the way everyone else perceives your company.
- Branding is how you shape your brand for marketing purposes.
- Brand identity is the assemblage of all visual elements used to portray your brand’s image to customers.
Standard or do-it-yourself web design templates make it difficult to make your brand stand apart from your competitors. If you want to showcase your brand as the truly unique choice it is, a professional web design is the way to go.
Web Design to Showcase Your Brand
Is your current website design in sync with your digital marketing goals? Does it portray your brand in the way you want it to? Here are just a few ways a professional digital marketing agency can help you build a website that is an accurate window into your brand.
Give your logo centre stage. Your company’s logo is the face of your brand. Though it’s only one part of your story, it
must original, of high-quality, and instantly recognizable. The logo should be the first thing people notice when they visit your
Choose images that convey your brand’s message. There are some fairly decent stock images out there, but most are cliched
and in many cases the odds are good they’ve been used by your competitors. Original photos and graphics provide a consistent message that
your brand is different.
Proper use of calls-to-action. If you want to convert, you need people to click. Good CTAs are free of clutter, use fonts
and colours that reflect your brand, and stand out from the rest of a page’s content.
Focus on your brand’s core message. Images, CTAs, and content are crucial to making the sale, but you also want to make
sure there’s plenty of things like white space, which makes it easier for people to take in your message.
Finally, while a professional website designer will look at your competitors’ website design, they won’t copy it. The goal is to distinguish your company’s offerings from what others are offering.
Building Brand Recognition Through Exceptional Website Design
Never underestimate the power of your own brand and how your website branding can be used to attract and convert loyal customers. Whether you’re looking to overhaul your existing website or build a new website from scratch, Smart WSI Marketing is an Edmonton website design company that can help you clearly convey your brand’s core values and get customers to make that all-important click. To learn more about how we can help you maximize your website design to reflect your brand, contact us today.
- What to Expect from Internet Marketing on Social Media
- How Can You Improve Sales on Your eCommerce Website?
- 7 Reasons Your SEO Efforts Are not Working
- Can a Local SEO Company Keep Your Business Ahead of the Game?
- Don’t Let These Website Mistakes Drive Away Customers
- How The WSI Lifecycle Helps Your Business
- Why Doesn’t My Website Show Up on Page 1 of Google?
- Why Do Visitors Hate My Website?
- 7 Internet Marketing Tools Your HVAC Business Should be Using for Online Success
- eCommerce Trends Shaped by Covid-19 that are Here to Stay