Should Your Business Be Using Google Ads PPC Advertising?
Online marketing is filled with limitless potential. How do you do it? There are several tools available, from social media outreach to e-mail marketing. If you’re like 77 percent of the world’s search engine users, you probably asked “Google.” The key to succeeding on Google is by ensuring that your websites rise to the top of Google’s search results.
Google Ads is Google’s online marketing program which allows you to link your website (or, more specifically, webpages in your website) to specific words or phrases. The Ads program operates on a pay-per-click (PPC) system, so you only pay when a user clicks to visit your website.
8 Benefits of Using Google Ads PPC
- 1. Google has massive reach. It reaches 77 percent of all online search results. It processes a staggering two trillion search inquiries a day. Google has become a verb and is the first stop for most people who want to answer a question
- 2. Ads is flexible. You can choose generic search terms (i.e., “law firm”) or terms that are specific to a particular market (i.e., “law firm for Real Estate"). The generic terms reach more people but are expensive and may not have a good return-on-investment while a more targeted term is cheaper and targets an audience that is more interested in your services
- 3. Intent: people searching on Google are looking for products or services; so your goal isn’t to trick them into buying your product – its to help them find the product they need
- 4. Google Ads PPC also enables you to retain control over your campaigns; you can quickly initiate, modify, and end campaigns.
- 5. You can also keep control of your budget; you know the price-per-click. So, you can ramp up spending on some words and reduce it on under-performing words instantaneously
- 6. Analytics: Google Ads incorporates continually updated dashboards which describe everything you need to know about your campaign from opens, click-throughs, impressions, keywords, budget, and more.
- 7. You can also reinforce your brand. Google Ads PPC allows you to define how your business is perceived on the Internet. As your customers search your business, they will begin to associate your business with your Ads.
- 8. Higher Conversions: Google Ads PPC connects your business with leads directly to your webpages that are responsive to their inquiry leading to higher conversions
Get Growing Today!
If you are ready to grow your business, do not hesitate to contact us. Our PPC services help all businesses compete in the modern market. You can contact us here or give us call at 780-758-5800.
- What to Expect from Internet Marketing on Social Media
- How Can You Improve Sales on Your eCommerce Website?
- 7 Reasons Your SEO Efforts Are not Working
- Can a Local SEO Company Keep Your Business Ahead of the Game?
- Don’t Let These Website Mistakes Drive Away Customers
- How The WSI Lifecycle Helps Your Business
- Why Doesn’t My Website Show Up on Page 1 of Google?
- Why Do Visitors Hate My Website?
- 7 Internet Marketing Tools Your HVAC Business Should be Using for Online Success
- eCommerce Trends Shaped by Covid-19 that are Here to Stay