Social Media Tips from Your Internet Marketing Company
The number of people using social media on a regular basis is continuing to climb. With a growing captive audience, more and more businesses are taking advantage of social media as a marketing tool. This is definitely a good idea, but you need to have a strategy! Social media for a business is not the same as having a personal page. An internet marketing company like Smart WSI Marketing has the experience and expertise you need to effectively incorporate social media as part of your overall marketing strategy. Get in touch with us to schedule a free digital marketing check up today!
Internet Marketing and Social Media
Today, it doesn’t matter what size your company is, using social media to spread the word about your brand, products, and services is a smart business strategy. Social media is a part of the umbrella term of internet marketing. For most businesses, it means having a presence on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. These online tools combine tech and social interaction and use words, images, and videos to personalize your brand and help you spread your message.
Smart WSI Marketing provides customized social media management services designed to turn your social media profiles into efficient marketing tools. Here are some of our favourite social media tips for connecting with your audience and making your customers feel valued.
- Use social media as part of a broader marketing strategy. Social media is an excellent tool for creating awareness, but to truly succeed, it must be integrated with other digital marketing vehicles.
- Radiate authenticity. Your social media accounts are where you can really be yourself and reflect your brand’s personality. There are few, if any, rules for how to use social media, so work with your internet marketing agency to develop an identity your audience enjoys and engages with.
- Be consistent. While pay-per-click and Facebook ads can work for days, weeks, or even months, social media requires ongoing monitoring, management, and engagement.
- Track metrics. While “vanity metrics” like likes and high follower counts are nice, they don’t necessarily serve your business goals. A smaller, loyal following is always more preferable to thousands of people who do not engage with your brand.
Social media can also help your eCommerce store through techniques like targeted advertising, customer service, and launching new products.
Digital Marketing, Social Media, and You
As an internet marketing tool, social media helps create your brand’s persona, makes your business accessible to people interested in your products and services, and makes you visible to those who don’t know you yet. It’s also one of the few online marketing channels where you're able to promote your business for basically free while still reaching an enormous potential audience.
Smart WSI Marketing is an Edmonton digital marketing agency that can help you use both paid and organic social media methods to promote your products and services while showcasing your quality and personality. To learn more about the role social media should play in your marketing plan, contact us today.
- Quick Wins with Social Media Advertising
- Why Your Business Won't Survive without Content Marketing
- What the 2021 Social Media Predictions Got Wrong
- Take Action to Win Back Your Customers
- Social Media Myths that Can Hurt Your Business
- The ONE Mistake You're Making on Mobile - It's a Big One
- SEM - Your Key to Success
- What Experts Predict for SEO in 2023
- Stop Promoting Homepage Bounces
- 5 Ways Web Design Supports Your SEO Efforts