The Benefits of SEO Services for Your Local Edmonton Business
Whether your Edmonton business has been around for a year or a decade, investing in local SEO services is a great way to improve your reach and grow your business. SEO stands for "search engine optimization" and it's the name that digital gurus have given to any type of activity done with the aim of improving search engine results. Local SEO services go a step further to include geo-specific information so that customers such as those in Edmonton will find your Edmonton business first.
Not sure how local SEO services might help? Consider these key benefits and why it's time to start implementing this type of website design and development services for your Edmonton business:
Two Key Benefits of Local SEO Services for Edmonton Businesses
Catch your audience during the discovery phase. One of the primary reasons why people go to type something into a search engine is due to their being at the start of making a purchase decision. For example, a person is interested in learning more about woodworking and the necessary tools. So likely one of the first things they'll do is go online to look for "Edmonton hobby and craft stores" or "how to begin woodworking in Edmonton". This is a critical step in their buyer's journey and it's the exact moment relevant businesses want to make themselves known to the buyer. What local SEO services do is help your business make it to the front page of Google. In fact, 92% of Google searchers will only click on a website ranked in the top 10 results of their search. So if you have a lot of competition, you could be missing out if your business website doesn't properly accentuate the right keywords.
Put yourself on Google maps. In addition to being easily found on search engine results, a solid local SEO services strategy will make sure your business lists high on Google Maps. This is especially important for businesses that primarily operate out of a storefront and are looking for ways to increase their traffic. For example, if you have an Edmonton restaurant that serves a certain style of cuisine (i.e. dim sum or Italian) or caters to a certain type of audience (i.e. buffet or business lunch) then a local SEO services strategy will help your business rank high and be the most prominent points when potential customers type in relevant keywords for their area
Ready to boost your business's online rankings? Contact us today to learn more about local SEO services.
- Pay-Per-Click Maintenance Checklist to Consistently Improve Your Results
- The Core Advantage Local Businesses Have Over Big Box Stores When It Comes to Selling Online
- Content Marketing Tips for Local SEO
- Top 10 Things to Know About Website Security
- A Guide to Internet Marketing for Seasonal Business
- How Long Does It Really Takes to Improve Your Local SEO?
- 5 Steps to Creating a Powerful “About Us” Page for Your eCommerce Store
- Should Your Brand Drive Your Website Design or Vice Versa?
- Why You Can Still Benefit from an eCommerce Website if You Have a Local Retail Shop
- 3 Big Reasons Why You Absolutely Need Content Marketing for Local SEO