What Is A Bounce Rate? And How Your Business Can Lower Yours
Many of us likely have an experience of window shopping in downtown areas, taking notice of an enticing shop, walking in, and then immediately turning around and walking out. In other words, we bounced. The reasons for doing so are varied: Maybe the costs were higher than wanted, the merchandise served a different purpose than originally thought, the shop was too crowded, the music too loud, or the lights too bright or too dark. In any case, while you as a shopper you were curious due to the outside marketing, once you got inside you didn't like what you immediately saw and thus left.
Online, this very scenario can play out hundreds of times in which visitors land on your page due to great digital marketing but then bounce right out. This is what we call the bounce rate and a high bounce rate is undesirable as it means your business’ website is not transitioning visitors into customers. The following is a look at how to lower your bounce rate by improving our online storefront with more desirable website design and development services.
How Website Design and Development Services Can Lower Your Bounce Rate
- Make landing pages more relevant: While on the surface, it may seem like a good thing that your marketing is garnering big attention in terms of high visitor rates, but if those visitors find themselves on pages they didn't expect for products and services that weren't quite what they were looking for, then they are going to bounce. So instead, professional website designers can help reduce bounce rates and improve conversions to increase the number of landing pages on a website and ensure they accurately reflect marketing that appeals to a more niche buyer persona. Being relevant to your visitors will increase their likelihood of staying and becoming customers.
- Create a cohesive and attractive website theme: Just as pedestrians are attracted into a pretty and unique shop, online visitors will be more attracted to and more likely to further investigate an aesthetically pleasing and well-organized website. A big part of professional website design and development is considering the specific business's mission and products or services and creating a website that best reflects those elements and combines content to create an appealing, user-intuitive web layout. A layout that people want to stay on and explore.
To learn more about bounce rates and how website design and development services can help reduce yours, contact our team today! We aim to give your business that unique and personal touch so you can better appeal and succeed with your customers.REQUEST YOUR FREE COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
**The digital landscape is everchanging. Contact us to discuss current industry standards.
- Why Local SEO Services Matter to Both Companies and Consumers
- What Is A Bounce Rate? And How Your Business Can Lower Yours
- 2019 Digital Marketing Trends
- How Google Adwords PPC Can Target Specific Potential Customers
- Solve Your Website Woes: Turn Your Website from Zero to Hero!
- How a Digital Marketing Agency Can Help You Navigate Your First Local SEO Campaign
- The Benefits of SEO Services for Your Local Edmonton Business
- Website Design and Development Services Customers Want to See
- Your Small Business Needs a Website and Here’s Why
- Quick Website Design and Development Service Changes That Make A Big Difference To Your Bounce Rate
Need Help with Your Digital Marketing? Reach Out to Us!