Why Can’t My Local SEO Agency Guarantee 1st Page Ranking?
Every business would love to rank at the top of the first page of Google. The reality is, though, there’s no guarantee you can get there. Even if you do, Google regularly implements changes and updates to their search algorithms and you have new and different competition every day, so what got you that ranking one month might not work the next. Local results can also skew Google rankings as the search engine works to customize recommendations. If you want the best search experience for your website, local SEO is essential to making it happen. Working with an Edmonton SEO company like Smart WSI Marketing ensures your website is optimized for success. Contact us today to learn more.
Search Engine Optimization for Better Ranking
Ask any SEO expert and they’ll tell you, while an optimal ranking is a worthy goal, it doesn’t mean much if it isn’t providing the traffic you need to increase visitors and sales. When you hire an experienced SEO agency to help you design or update your website, you get the best of both worlds:
- A trusted professional who works with you to improve your site’s search engine optimization, including local SEO, so it ranks higher.
- More traffic to increase your brand’s reach and boost your bottom line.
Local SEO is key to staying relevant and growing your business, but no reputable digital marketing agency will make promises it can’t guarantee.
Just Results: No Pie-in-the-Sky Local SEO Promises
Google itself warns on its site, “No one can guarantee a #1 ranking on Google.” The search engine giant also warns against companies or agencies that claim they can or who say they have a “special relationship” with Google.
What a trustworthy SEO agency will tell you is that to get to the top of Google search results in your niche, you need to:
- Observe Google’s SEO quality guidelines.
- Gain a reputation for publishing useful and relevant content on your site.
- Build a website that offers visitors an enjoyable experience.
While that may sound pretty simple, keeping a high ranking can be as challenging as winning it in the first place! And it takes time. But since organic traffic is still the most valuable type there is, a #1 ranking on Google can—as long as your search engine results page (SERP) snippet is relevant—get you the lion’s share of visitor clicks.
How to Profit from Edmonton SEO Services
Achieving a first-page ranking is nearly always a means to an end, not the end itself. Increasing search traffic means your local SEO efforts are doing their job. If you want to improve your website’s ranking to reach more potential customers, Smart WSI Marketing can help. We’re an Edmonton SEO company that doesn’t make unrealistic guarantees. What we can promise is an optimized website that enables you to create a stronger online presence while delivering exceptional customer experiences. To learn more about all the digital marketing services we offer, contact us today.
- Quick Wins with Social Media Advertising
- Why Your Business Won't Survive without Content Marketing
- What the 2021 Social Media Predictions Got Wrong
- Take Action to Win Back Your Customers
- Social Media Myths that Can Hurt Your Business
- The ONE Mistake You're Making on Mobile - It's a Big One
- SEM - Your Key to Success
- What Experts Predict for SEO in 2023
- Stop Promoting Homepage Bounces
- 5 Ways Web Design Supports Your SEO Efforts