Why You Need to Level Up Your Landing Pages
The best feature of quality landing pages is their ability to assist you in converting more leads without increasing traffic. Increasing web traffic is an effective way to boost revenue; however, consider this: even if you managed to double your website’s traffic numbers, increasing your conversion rate by only 1% will yield a larger return.
Focusing on increasing your website’s conversion is a great way to start with any digital marketing strategy. When one considers the potential gains, it’s hard to believe that the costs are minimal. This is because optimizing website conversion is often focused on improving what you have rather than building something new.
Surprisingly, increasing conversion rates can be, at times, incredibly simple. For example, incorporating a call-to-action button on landing pages can increase conversions by a staggering 62% More surprising yet is the stat that over half of marketers don’t create new landing pages for different marketing campaigns.
A landing page is most effective when its function is clear. Visitors should have no doubt about what action they are supposed to be taking, such as a call-to-action inviting them to make a phone call or book a consultation. If your pages have multiple calls-to-action, consider focusing a landing page for each action you want a visitor to complete. When a customer is told what to do without conflicting information, they’re more likely to follow your call-to-action, get in touch, and hopefully increase conversion.
If you’re looking for some tips and tricks, consider that using videos on landing pages can increase conversions by 86%! Per HubSpot, companies that tested 40+ landing pages get 12X more leads than those with five or less. If you needed more proof, Dell, now with more than 1,000 landing pages, has seen conversion rates go as high as 300% when testing landing pages against traditional webpages.
For more information, here’s the full infographic with additional stats that reinforce the idea that you need to Level Up Your Landing Pages as soon as possible!REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- What Makes Local SEO Services Differ from Google Adwords Campaigns
- Why Your E-Commerce Site Should Have a Blog
- How a Digital Marketing Agency in Edmonton Can Add Value to Your Business
- Why You Shouldn't Outsource All of Your Social Media Activity
- How Local SEO Services Can Help You Navigate Your Local Business’ First SEO Campaign
- Why Your Website May Be Turning Warm Leads into Cold Leads
- Incorporating Marketing with Paid Ads into Your Local Business’ Digital Marketing Strategy
- Mistakes Local Businesses Make when Using a Digital Marketing Agency
- How Marketing with Paid Ads Affects the Behaviour of a Retail Customer
- 3 Signs That Your B2B Company Needs Local SEO Services
Need Help with Your Digital Marketing? Reach Out to Us!