Your Small Business Needs a Website and Here’s Why
Modern technology is shaping consumer behaviour. In 2019, not having a website for your small business means missing out on a huge opportunity to grow your brand. Still on the fence about having website? Here are a just few reasons that you shouldn’t ignore when it comes to the age of digital.
1. Where Are You?
People are searching for your business! But they aren’t out hitting the streets. They are searching for you online. A recent study shows that 97% of people go online to find a local business. If you don’t have a website that can show up in search results, do you really think you are going to get their business? Not likely.
2. Judgement Day
A website is not just a way to show off your company but it is also something that adds credibility to your business. In today’s day and age almost every business has a website. Because it is such common practice, if you don’t have a website people get weary and question the credibility of your business. This can be a huge disadvantage if you don’t have a website but your competitors do have a website and presence online. By not competing with them on a digital level, you are basically driving consumers to your competition!
3. Your Social Media Account Isn’t a Website
So you’re small business doesn’t have a website but you have a Facebook page and that’s good enough right? Wrong. You and everyone’s grandparents have a Facebook page and due to algorithm changes organic reach on the platform is at an all time low. Now don’t take that as social media not being important. It is a great tool for helping your business grow brand awareness and engagement but it is even more effective when teamed up with a great website.
4. You Don’t Have the Budget
Your website doesn’t have to break the bank, but it does have to exist. This does not mean that you should go looking for the cheapest option to save money. While it may seem expensive, you are paying for the quality of the website technology and content that are so necessary for search engine optimization.
A properly done professional website will always rank higher in search results than the cheaper DIY options (Wix, WordPress, etc.) even if you have great content to put into it. When working with a web design company, your website is an investment into your business that becomes an asset to help grow your business online.
If your small business is in need of a professionally done website and you are ready to grow your presence online, contact us today to discuss your options with our website design professionals!REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
**The digital landscape is everchanging. Contact us to discuss current industry standards.
- How Google Adwords PPC Can Target Specific Potential Customers
- The Benefits of SEO Services for Your Local Edmonton Business
- Website Design and Development Services Customers Want to See
- Your Small Business Needs a Website and Here’s Why
- Improve Your Company’s Look with Website Design and Development Services
- Quick Website Design and Development Service Changes That Make A Big Difference To Your Bounce Rate
- How You Can Optimize Video for SEO
- What Makes Local SEO Services Differ from Google Adwords Campaigns
- Why Your E-Commerce Site Should Have a Blog
- How a Digital Marketing Agency in Edmonton Can Add Value to Your Business
Need Help with Your Digital Marketing? Reach Out to Us!