3 Things Your Brand Must Deliver
At its very core, your brand is a set of promises your Edmonton business makes to potential consumers about the value your products or services have to offer. To maximize your growth potential, your brand must inspire confidence, trust and have a solid reputation, or your target audience will lose interest. There has been extensive research completed to determine what people are looking for in terms of branding and above all else, there are three things your brand must deliver to influence shoppers.
In a recent study, 59 percent of people revealed that when it comes to buying new products, they're most likely to buy from a brand that is familiar to them. Further, 38 percent of moms admitted they're more likely to buy from brands that other women have clicked on the "like" button for on Facebook.
Key Takeaway: Your brand has to have a unique identity so it stands apart from your competition and it has to be placed in front of your target audience often enough that they recognize it.
A whopping 77 percent of conversations involving brands on social media are generated by people needing information, help or advice. This is a huge missed opportunity if your brand is not delivering quality information people can trust.
Key Takeaway: Content is a powerful influence if it provides useful information and engages readers. It is critical to both your marketing and branding strategies.
Brands that evoke high emotional response are three times more likely to be promoted by others through word-of-mouth advertising than brands that do not connect emotionally with their audience. Consumers want to identify with brands and feel good about them before recommending them to others.
Key Takeaway: Your brand needs to do more than advertise; it has to have a story that engages your audience.
Research is proving that consumers are demanding more of brands and the ones that deliver are benefiting. How does your brand measure up? Call 780-758-5800 and find out how far your business can go with a branding strategy developed by WSI Edmonton. Your brand has a story your potential customers are waiting to hear.
- What Internet Marketing Trends Will Keep Me Relevant?
- How to Incorporate Holiday Promotions into Your eCommerce Website Design
- Why Can’t My Local SEO Agency Guarantee 1st Page Ranking?
- Templated vs Custom Website Design: Which Better Suits Your Business?
- Responding to Online Negative Customer Reviews
- What Do You Need to Run a Successful Internet Marketing Campaign?
- 3 Ways to Catch Up to Your Competition After Inevitably Being Left Behind
- Top 5 Marketing Tools to Complement your eCommerce Website Design
- 4 Tips to Gain Online Credibility
- What do You Need to Know About One-Time SEO Services?