3 Things Your Brand Must Deliver
At its very core, your brand is a set of promises your Edmonton business makes to potential consumers about the value your products or services have to offer. To maximize your growth potential, your brand must inspire confidence, trust and have a solid reputation, or your target audience will lose interest. There has been extensive research completed to determine what people are looking for in terms of branding and above all else, there are three things your brand must deliver to influence shoppers.
In a recent study, 59 percent of people revealed that when it comes to buying new products, they're most likely to buy from a brand that is familiar to them. Further, 38 percent of moms admitted they're more likely to buy from brands that other women have clicked on the "like" button for on Facebook.
Key Takeaway: Your brand has to have a unique identity so it stands apart from your competition and it has to be placed in front of your target audience often enough that they recognize it.
A whopping 77 percent of conversations involving brands on social media are generated by people needing information, help or advice. This is a huge missed opportunity if your brand is not delivering quality information people can trust.
Key Takeaway: Content is a powerful influence if it provides useful information and engages readers. It is critical to both your marketing and branding strategies.
Brands that evoke high emotional response are three times more likely to be promoted by others through word-of-mouth advertising than brands that do not connect emotionally with their audience. Consumers want to identify with brands and feel good about them before recommending them to others.
Key Takeaway: Your brand needs to do more than advertise; it has to have a story that engages your audience.
Research is proving that consumers are demanding more of brands and the ones that deliver are benefiting. How does your brand measure up? Call 780-758-5800 and find out how far your business can go with a branding strategy developed by WSI Edmonton. Your brand has a story your potential customers are waiting to hear.
- Pay-Per-Click Maintenance Checklist to Consistently Improve Your Results
- The Core Advantage Local Businesses Have Over Big Box Stores When It Comes to Selling Online
- Content Marketing Tips for Local SEO
- Top 10 Things to Know About Website Security
- A Guide to Internet Marketing for Seasonal Business
- How Long Does It Really Takes to Improve Your Local SEO?
- 5 Steps to Creating a Powerful “About Us” Page for Your eCommerce Store
- Should Your Brand Drive Your Website Design or Vice Versa?
- Why You Can Still Benefit from an eCommerce Website if You Have a Local Retail Shop
- 3 Big Reasons Why You Absolutely Need Content Marketing for Local SEO