Leverage the Power of Customer Reviews
It's no secret that consumers rely heavily on the Internet when making purchase decisions. In fact, nearly 90 percent of shoppers research a product or business online before making their purchases. While web design and product descriptions are tantamount to sales, customers are seeking even more information and they're finding it in the form of online company reviews.
Current research shows reviews are read before making purchase decisions by over 60 percent of shoppers and that number is expected to rise. Whether you are an e-commerce seller or a bricks and mortar retail shop, WSI Edmonton can help you leverage the power of reviews to prove your credibility, eliminate harmful weaknesses and improve your SEO.
Prove your Credibility
Since reviews are submitted by their peers, shoppers feel they are getting a true account of the product or service they are looking to purchase from your business. By sharing the opinions of your customers, you are showing potential shoppers that you are not only confident, you are transparent in your dealings.
Your credibility is improved even further if you include negative reviews. Turn them positive by addressing the concerns in the review and providing a resolution. Your response will please the customer who was unsatisfied and gain trust with readers considering your wares.
Just as negative reviews can be turned positive and improve your credibility, they are instrumental in identifying weaknesses within your business that can be strengthened to boost sales. If customers are reporting difficulty with customer service, for example you can focus on more training to ensure the customer experience is top notch. If certain products are an issue, you can make improvements or consider dropping the product to save considerably on inventory that doesn't sell.
Improve your SEO
Fresh, relevant content is the best way to improve your search engine optimization (SEO) and ensure your products are easily found by your target market. Company reviews are an excellent way to update your website frequently and to use your keywords in the natural way search engines love.
As your Web Design, SEM & SEO company, WSI Edmonton leverages the power of customer reviews to drive your sales using Customer Lobby, a powerful platform designed for customer retention and reputation management. Give us a call at 780-758-5800, or contact us online. The sooner we get started, the sooner you can reap the benefits of increased sales and a stronger online presence!REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- What Makes Local SEO Services Differ from Google Adwords Campaigns
- Why Your E-Commerce Site Should Have a Blog
- How a Digital Marketing Agency in Edmonton Can Add Value to Your Business
- Why You Shouldn't Outsource All of Your Social Media Activity
- How Local SEO Services Can Help You Navigate Your Local Business’ First SEO Campaign
- Why Your Website May Be Turning Warm Leads into Cold Leads
- Incorporating Marketing with Paid Ads into Your Local Business’ Digital Marketing Strategy
- Mistakes Local Businesses Make when Using a Digital Marketing Agency
- How Marketing with Paid Ads Affects the Behaviour of a Retail Customer
- 3 Signs That Your B2B Company Needs Local SEO Services
Need Help with Your Digital Marketing? Reach Out to Us!