Leverage the Power of Customer Reviews
It's no secret that consumers rely heavily on the Internet when making purchase decisions. In fact, nearly 90 percent of shoppers research a product or business online before making their purchases. While web design and product descriptions are tantamount to sales, customers are seeking even more information and they're finding it in the form of online company reviews.
Current research shows reviews are read before making purchase decisions by over 60 percent of shoppers and that number is expected to rise. Whether you are an e-commerce seller or a bricks and mortar retail shop, WSI Edmonton can help you leverage the power of reviews to prove your credibility, eliminate harmful weaknesses and improve your SEO.
Prove your Credibility
Since reviews are submitted by their peers, shoppers feel they are getting a true account of the product or service they are looking to purchase from your business. By sharing the opinions of your customers, you are showing potential shoppers that you are not only confident, you are transparent in your dealings.
Your credibility is improved even further if you include negative reviews. Turn them positive by addressing the concerns in the review and providing a resolution. Your response will please the customer who was unsatisfied and gain trust with readers considering your wares.
Just as negative reviews can be turned positive and improve your credibility, they are instrumental in identifying weaknesses within your business that can be strengthened to boost sales. If customers are reporting difficulty with customer service, for example you can focus on more training to ensure the customer experience is top notch. If certain products are an issue, you can make improvements or consider dropping the product to save considerably on inventory that doesn't sell.
Improve your SEO
Fresh, relevant content is the best way to improve your search engine optimization (SEO) and ensure your products are easily found by your target market. Company reviews are an excellent way to update your website frequently and to use your keywords in the natural way search engines love.
As your Web Design, SEM & SEO company, WSI Edmonton leverages the power of customer reviews to drive your sales using Customer Lobby, a powerful platform designed for customer retention and reputation management. Give us a call at 780-758-5800, or contact us online. The sooner we get started, the sooner you can reap the benefits of increased sales and a stronger online presence!
- Pay-Per-Click Maintenance Checklist to Consistently Improve Your Results
- The Core Advantage Local Businesses Have Over Big Box Stores When It Comes to Selling Online
- Content Marketing Tips for Local SEO
- Top 10 Things to Know About Website Security
- A Guide to Internet Marketing for Seasonal Business
- How Long Does It Really Takes to Improve Your Local SEO?
- 5 Steps to Creating a Powerful “About Us” Page for Your eCommerce Store
- Should Your Brand Drive Your Website Design or Vice Versa?
- Why You Can Still Benefit from an eCommerce Website if You Have a Local Retail Shop
- 3 Big Reasons Why You Absolutely Need Content Marketing for Local SEO