Need help turning old customers into repeat buyers? Here are some solutions...
This generation of shoppers are less loyal. They require extra effort to capture their business a second or even third time. With the massive shift to digital, more people are shopping online and giving their business to the company offering the lowest price rather than sticking with a company that has delivered top notch customer service.
When is the last time you bought something without having researched the company you are buying from? A solid pool of positive customer reviews is absolutely necessary for bringing in new customers and keeping prior ones.
- The best approach to customer reviews is to be proactive. Customers are more likely to leave a review unsolicited if they are unhappy. The best defense is a good offense. Ask customers for reviews regularly - especially when you know they had a positive experience. If a customer leaves a negative review, respond to offer a chance to discuss the issue further. This shows that you care and want to improve. Do not be defensive. If a customer leaves a positive review, respond to show them that you appreciate their business.
- Customer Lobby has some awesome extra features that free review services like Google and Facebook don’t. Customer Lobby that actively call your customers, so they can dictate their review quickly over the phone rather than navigating to your website to type out their thoughts. The platform allows you to respond to reviews, speak directly with the customer, and potentially combat unfair or untrue reviews. Your reviews feed into Google, Facebook, and Twitter to create a number of backlinks to your site (which is helpful for SEO).
Email marketing is one of the most cost effective ways for businesses to reach new customers, maintain relationships and engage with existing customers. On average, for every $1 spent on email marketing, the average ROI is $44.
- Send existing customers & prospects news, tips, and exclusive promos directly to their inbox for half the price (or less) of postage. This keeps your business top of mind and makes the customer feel valued.
- Keep in touch without being needy. Emails are a very a non-invasive way of communicating with customers. If they do not need your services right now, an email is more likely to be deleted than for users to unsubscribe.
Get more repeat business more often!
If you need help with customer retention, let’s set up a meeting to create your custom marketing strategy. Call David at (780) 758-5800 ext. 704 or Email email@example.comREQUEST YOUR FREE COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
**The digital landscape is everchanging. Contact us to discuss current industry standards.
- How You Should Properly Balance Your Content Strategy
- Marketing Tactics that Need to be Left in the Past
- Should You Choose SEO Over PPC?
- How to Make the Most Out of Your Money on Social Media
- Reasons Your PPC Campaign is Failing
- Words Over Ideas? The Future of Content
- Paid Search Still Dominates
- Customers Vs Consumers: Who Should You Really be Targeting?
- Is your SEO Rewarded by Refreshing Old Content?
- Proven Best Practices for Local Businesses to Succeed Online
Need Help with Your Digital Marketing? Reach Out to Us!