How PPC Services Can Work For Your Business
Originally posted on March 4, 2015; Updated on November 19, 2021
PPC services are one of the most valuable types of internet marketing services that Smart WSI Marketing offers our clients. Not only can PPC (Pay-Per-Click) campaigns bring immediate traffic to your website, but when PPC ads are coupled with high-quality, conversion-focused landing pages, you’ll see more qualified leads, generating higher revenues. Discuss your overall digital marketing strategy with us today to see how a well designed PPC campaign can fit into your game plan.
Here’s why so many businesses are opting for PPC services these days:
It’s Quick: Once you’ve decided on all the variables (such as the keywords you want to target, for
example), we can go from sign off to implementation within days! Ads will be shown, and data will be tracked right away, giving us all
the information we need to make changes as necessary, or build you a better campaign on the following cycle. PPC ads are the
single fastest way to get leads!
- It’s Effective: There’s no other way besides paid search advertising to get your business listed on the first page of Google immediately! If you want a fool-proof way of getting in front of the eyes of search engine users, without them having to click through to the fourth page of Google, then PPC services from Smart WSI Marketing are for you!
- It’s Targeted: You can target people searching for almost anything under the sun, whether it’s second-hand red canoes or car insurance. You can make sure your ads appear on the top of Google when these phrases get typed into the search bar. As long as your campaign is well crafted with a sufficient budget, you can also choose the geographic location of the people you want to target. So if you’re a local business in Edmonton for example, instead of paying for your advertisement to be displayed to people in Europe and Asia, you can have them displayed to people from Edmonton & surrounding areas.
- Flexible Budgets: You can decide exactly how much you want to spend on any given day or over the course of the month. There aren’t any nasty marketing expense surprises at the end of the month. A skilled agency, Like Smart WSI Marketing, for example, will spend time to research your geotarget and related keywords to determine a sufficient starting budget. After the campaign has been running uninterrupted for 90 days, your budget can be increased or decreased to suit your cashflows and results. Make sure to discuss any budget changes you want to make with your digital marketing expert to ensure the adjustment will not tank your campaign results.
- You Have Transparent Results: We are able to easily track leads that come from your PPC ads! Calls and emails that come result from your paid search campaign as embedded with tracking code. Calls can also be recorded for quality assurance as well as to maximize campaign results. Smart WSI Marketing provides personalized progress reports every month for all of our PPC clients. Of course immediate leads are tracked and included in reporting, but there are immeasurable leads from PPC campaigns too. If someone clicks away and comes back to your site in a few days, weeks, or months and then contacts you, that lead is not trackable, but it is still valuable!
- It’s Low Risk: PPC campaigns allow you to see real data and real leads with a small investment, and very little commitment. You can stop your campaign at anytime, but our seasoned experience has shown us that it takes a minimum of 90 days running time with no interruption to see if a campaign is truly effective. That being said, a 3-month time commitment is still very little time for how big of a reward an effective PPC campaign can have!
Straight to the Top!
There is really no faster, more effective way to get to the top of the search results than with a good paid search campaign. Another great benefit of PPC campaigns is that while they can work amazingly well on their own, they are also valuable team players, working well alongside other digital marketing strategies like SEO plans and geofencing campaigns. To learn more about PPC campaigns and how they can fit into your over all digital marketing strategy, call us at Smart WSI Marketing today!
- Quick Wins with Social Media Advertising
- Why Your Business Won't Survive without Content Marketing
- What the 2021 Social Media Predictions Got Wrong
- Take Action to Win Back Your Customers
- Social Media Myths that Can Hurt Your Business
- The ONE Mistake You're Making on Mobile - It's a Big One
- SEM - Your Key to Success
- What Experts Predict for SEO in 2023
- Stop Promoting Homepage Bounces
- 5 Ways Web Design Supports Your SEO Efforts