Struggling to generate the leads your business needs? Don’t get left behind.
The business world is ever-changing with a massive shift from traditional advertising to digital marketing. Online advertising is much less expensive than traditional media and allows for trackable leads. What this means for your business is that you need to be online wherever your prospective customers are! The number one way to do this is with pay-per-click (PPC) ads. You have probably heard of Google AdWords, but how can you apply it to grow your business? We have a top notch platform that feeds ads to the Google advertising network as well as to Yahoo and Bing. These ads are served to people in the specified geotargeted area that you have chosen.
So what do you need for a successful PPC campaign?
- A top notch website or landing page that is built to look good, create an excellent user experience, and ultimately convert.
- A healthy monthly advertising budget. It is important to understand that budget recommendations are based off of data from previous campaigns in your industry and that going below the recommendation will not yield ample leads.
- Professionally written ads that reflect your service offerings and any unique features of your business.
- Call and email tracking to record the number of leads you received from your ads during each cycle.
- Transparent monthly reporting. Our monthly reports not only show leads, but also how many people viewed your ads, how many clicked on them, which keywords performed best, cost-per-click, and cost-per-lead so you can track your ROI.
** We send PPC reports monthly that illustrate the performance of your campaign. We monitor and tweak your campaign as needed to continue optimal lead generation. Routine service includes rewriting ads, adding/removing keywords, etc.
Get measurable leads now!
If you are ready to get your lead gen on, give us a call to set up a meeting. We’ll put the coffee on! Call David at (780) 758-5800 ext. 704 or Email email@example.comREQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- What Makes Local SEO Services Differ from Google Adwords Campaigns
- Why Your E-Commerce Site Should Have a Blog
- How a Digital Marketing Agency in Edmonton Can Add Value to Your Business
- Why You Shouldn't Outsource All of Your Social Media Activity
- How Local SEO Services Can Help You Navigate Your Local Business’ First SEO Campaign
- Why Your Website May Be Turning Warm Leads into Cold Leads
- Incorporating Marketing with Paid Ads into Your Local Business’ Digital Marketing Strategy
- Mistakes Local Businesses Make when Using a Digital Marketing Agency
- How Marketing with Paid Ads Affects the Behaviour of a Retail Customer
- 3 Signs That Your B2B Company Needs Local SEO Services
Need Help with Your Digital Marketing? Reach Out to Us!