Struggling to generate the leads your business needs? Don’t get left behind.
The business world is ever-changing with a massive shift from traditional advertising to digital marketing. Online advertising is much less expensive than traditional media and allows for trackable leads. What this means for your business is that you need to be online wherever your prospective customers are! The number one way to do this is with pay-per-click (PPC) ads. You have probably heard of Google AdWords, but how can you apply it to grow your business? We have a top notch platform that feeds ads to the Google advertising network as well as to Yahoo and Bing. These ads are served to people in the specified geotargeted area that you have chosen.
So what do you need for a successful PPC campaign?
- A top notch website or landing page that is built to look good, create an excellent user experience, and ultimately convert.
- A healthy monthly advertising budget. It is important to understand that budget recommendations are based off of data from previous campaigns in your industry and that going below the recommendation will not yield ample leads.
- Professionally written ads that reflect your service offerings and any unique features of your business.
- Call and email tracking to record the number of leads you received from your ads during each cycle.
- Transparent monthly reporting. Our monthly reports not only show leads, but also how many people viewed your ads, how many clicked on them, which keywords performed best, cost-per-click, and cost-per-lead so you can track your ROI.
** We send PPC reports monthly that illustrate the performance of your campaign. We monitor and tweak your campaign as needed to continue optimal lead generation. Routine service includes rewriting ads, adding/removing keywords, etc.
Get measurable leads now!
If you are ready to get your lead gen on, give us a call to set up a meeting. We’ll put the coffee on! Call David at (780) 758-5800 ext. 704 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What Internet Marketing Trends Will Keep Me Relevant?
- How to Incorporate Holiday Promotions into Your eCommerce Website Design
- Why Can’t My Local SEO Agency Guarantee 1st Page Ranking?
- 5 Steps to Successfully Gaining a Competitive Advantage
- Templated vs Custom Website Design: Which Better Suits Your Business?
- Responding to Online Negative Customer Reviews
- What Do You Need to Run a Successful Internet Marketing Campaign?
- 3 Ways to Catch Up to Your Competition After Inevitably Being Left Behind
- Top 5 Marketing Tools to Complement your eCommerce Website Design
- 4 Tips to Gain Online Credibility