Take Action to Win Back Your Customers
Winning back customers who have become dormant is an economical way to boost sales for your Edmonton business. While targeting new prospects with online advertising is critical to the success of your business, revisiting people who have had a positive experience with your company in the past can be a very lucrative investment. We'll show you why and how.
Not all customers who have become inactive do so because they weren't happy with your business or products. Reconnecting with these clients and placing your business in front of them again may be all that is required to bring them back into the fold. Further, you can use this contact to glean valuable information about why they drifted off and use it to improve your business and its offers.
Roll Up your Sleeves
Before you start trying to attract customers who have somehow wandered off, you have some work to do if you're to be successful with your online advertising. Roll up your sleeves and get to work on the following:
- Make sure everyone involved in management, marketing, customer service and merchandising are all on the same page and working collaboratively.
- Identify the best customers to include in your campaign based on how recent their last interaction was, how often they have done business with you and the dollar value they've spent.
- Find out why you've lost this group of customers and what incentives will work best to reignite their interest.
Your Action Plan
Your success at regaining your lost customers depends on developing an action plan for your online advertising. Here are four tools used to successfully draw customers back to your business:
- Email marketing with incentives or exclusive information to garner attention.
- Customer-matched pay-per-click advertising campaigns based on former habits.
- Display ad re-targeting to place your products in front the customer after they have left your site.
- Social network advertising targeting your lost patrons.
To maximize your success, choose the tools that are the best investment to recapture the customers you identified. Determine how much of your budget will be applied to each and implement them to start winning back your customers.
WSI Edmonton can help you assemble the perfect action plan to recapture your drifters through online advertising. Give us a call at 780-758-5800 or contact us to learn more.REQUEST YOUR FREE COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
**The digital landscape is everchanging. Contact us to discuss current industry standards.
- Paid Search Still Dominates
- Customers Vs Consumers: Who Should You Really be Targeting?
- Is your SEO Rewarded by Refreshing Old Content?
- Proven Best Practices for Local Businesses to Succeed Online
- The Power of Hashtags and Strategic Placements
- 3 Signs That Your B2B Company Needs an SEO Strategy
- Geofencing: How to Use Location-Based Advertising to Your Advantage
- Should Your Business Be Using Google AdWords PPC Advertising?
- The Power of Buyer Personas
- How Professional Website Design & Development Services Will Grow Your Business
Need Help with Your Digital Marketing? Reach Out to Us!