5 Reasons Why Using an SEO Company is Important for SMBs
Search engine optimization is the first step towards creating a successful digital marketing campaign. Use an Edmonton SEO company to boost your presence!
With more than 14 billion Internet searches being conducted every month, SEO has never been more important to the success of any SMB looking to grow their online presence. Here are five reasons to hire an Edmonton SEO company to optimize your company's website.
1. SEO Boosts Website Traffic
One of the top reasons the average small business owner hires an Edmonton SEO company is to boost website traffic. After all, what good is your business if your potential customers can't even find you? Good SEO ensures that your business is visible to people who are searching for the specific product or service that you offer.
2. SEO is Consistently Effective
Despite frequent changes in Google's search algorithms (factors affecting search engine rankings that include titles, META data, content, website traffic, and keyword density), the strategies that an Edmonton SEO company uses to optimize your website will remain sound. This makes SEO a great long-term investment for SMBs.
3. SEO Improves Your Search Engine Ranking
When searching for a specific product or service, few Internet users will look past the first page or two of search engine results. This means that if your business doesn't rank on the first page of search engines like Google and Bing for your chosen keywords, it may as well not exist. A good Edmonton SEO company will ensure that your website is optimized to rank high in search engines for specific keywords related to your business.
4. SEO is Cost-Effective
Compared to other types of online marketing -- such as email marketing, social media marketing, and PPC advertising -- SEO provides great ROI. While social media may be important for establishing your brand's reputation and Pay per click advertising may increase profit, it's good SEO that will serve as the foundation of your company's online presence.
5. SEO is Competitive
Today, good SEO is necessary for any online business to thrive. If you're not continually optimizing and improving your website, you'll lose business to a competitor who is. Hiring an Edmonton SEO company to review and update your website is a smart way to stay ahead of your competition.
The above are just a few of the reasons to invest in search engine optimization for your website. Contact us for more information about how working with an Edmonton SEO company can improve your branding efforts and grow your online presence.GET YOUR FREE WEBSITE AUDIT
- What is the Difference Between Marketing and Advertising?
- Still Wondering if Your Retail Business Should be Selling Online?
- Foundational SEO: The Basics of Getting Found Online
- How Does Web Design Relate to PPC Advertising?
- How to Use Facebook to Your Advantage
- Publish and Share Seasonal Content to Boost Your Local SEO Results
- Boost Your eCommerce Sales with These Marketing Strategies
- Make Your Website a Joy for First Time Visitors
- Adjusting Your Online Presence for the New Normal
- Increase Search Visibility & Clicks by Utilizing Proper Images Online