Guidelines That Web Designers Use to Create Exceptional and Effective Websites
Creating a website that attracts, keeps, and converts visitors into paying customers is no easy task. To be successful, a website needs to do more than simply look good; it also needs to function the way users expect it to. Below are three key principles that Edmonton web designers use to create websites that look, and work, great.
Usability is the most important factor in effective web design. After all, if a certain feature of your website isn't working properly, the feature may as well not exist. Edmonton web designers focus on creating user-centric designs, understanding that your online visitors are the ones who ultimately determine the quality — and success — of your website.
The right combinations of colours can bring a sense of harmony and cohesiveness to your website design. Along with using white space strategically, Edmonton web designers ensure that the colour palette of your website reflects your audience, content, and corporate culture.
It's not enough for your website to be aesthetically pleasing and user friendly; with the popularity of smartphones and tablets on the rise, it's also crucial that your website be mobile-friendly. The solution? A responsive website layout. Professional web designers develop websites that can be easily accessed from multiple devices and screen sizes, without diminishing the great web experience your customers have come to expect from you.
The above are just a few of the principles that Edmonton website designers adhere to when creating beautiful, responsive, and user-friendly websites. Contact WSI, your Edmonton Web Designers, to learn more about creating a website that entices, engages, and converts your visitors into enthusiastic customers.
- Pay-Per-Click Maintenance Checklist to Consistently Improve Your Results
- The Core Advantage Local Businesses Have Over Big Box Stores When It Comes to Selling Online
- Content Marketing Tips for Local SEO
- Top 10 Things to Know About Website Security
- A Guide to Internet Marketing for Seasonal Business
- How Long Does It Really Takes to Improve Your Local SEO?
- 5 Steps to Creating a Powerful “About Us” Page for Your eCommerce Store
- Should Your Brand Drive Your Website Design or Vice Versa?
- Why You Can Still Benefit from an eCommerce Website if You Have a Local Retail Shop
- 3 Big Reasons Why You Absolutely Need Content Marketing for Local SEO