Guidelines That Web Designers Use to Create Exceptional and Effective Websites
Creating a website that attracts, keeps, and converts visitors into paying customers is no easy task. To be successful, a website needs to do more than simply look good; it also needs to function the way users expect it to. Below are three key principles that Edmonton web designers use to create websites that look, and work, great.
Usability is the most important factor in effective web design. After all, if a certain feature of your website isn't working properly, the feature may as well not exist. Edmonton web designers focus on creating user-centric designs, understanding that your online visitors are the ones who ultimately determine the quality — and success — of your website.
The right combinations of colours can bring a sense of harmony and cohesiveness to your website design. Along with using white space strategically, Edmonton web designers ensure that the colour palette of your website reflects your audience, content, and corporate culture.
It's not enough for your website to be aesthetically pleasing and user friendly; with the popularity of smartphones and tablets on the rise, it's also crucial that your website be mobile-friendly. The solution? A responsive website layout. Professional web designers develop websites that can be easily accessed from multiple devices and screen sizes, without diminishing the great web experience your customers have come to expect from you.
The above are just a few of the principles that Edmonton website designers adhere to when creating beautiful, responsive, and user-friendly websites. Contact WSI, your Edmonton Web Designers, to learn more about creating a website that entices, engages, and converts your visitors into enthusiastic customers.REQUEST YOUR FREE COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
**The digital landscape is everchanging. Contact us to discuss current industry standards.
- How Much Money Should You Be Putting Into Social Media Marketing?
- Reasons Your PPC Campaign is Failing
- Words Over Ideas? The Future of Content
- Paid Search Still Dominates
- Customers Vs Consumers: Who Should You Really be Targeting?
- Is your SEO Rewarded by Refreshing Old Content?
- Proven Best Practices for Local Businesses to Succeed Online
- The Power of Hashtags and Strategic Placements
- 3 Signs That Your B2B Company Needs an SEO Strategy
- Geofencing: How to Use Location-Based Advertising to Your Advantage
Need Help with Your Digital Marketing? Reach Out to Us!