Our Proven Best Practices for Website Design and Development for Local Businesses
As an independent local business in today's information-dense environment, your website serves as the public face that you show the world. Before they know anything else about your company, the average consumer will look you up in a search engine and their first impression of your business will be colored by how they perceive your online presence. Given how important a well-crafted website is to your long-term success, you don't want to leave this integral aspect of your web presence up to chance. There are a few things that you should keep in mind as you use the power of website design and development to craft your company's home base.
Getting Started with Website Design and Development
Our initial process of your website design and development is to research your company to determine how to put your best foot forward. We want to make sure we understand the purpose, main goals, and target audience of your company. With this information, we will design a sitemap that will best suit the needs and goals of your local business. We will then begin to compile content. We will create new content and get it ready for search engine optimization (SEO). We will be sure to create keyword rich content to give you the best SEO. Once we have created a mock-up with content, we will send it to you for review. Your website will then be tested, reviewed, and finally it will be launched. We believe our proven website design and development process is the key to you and your website’s success.
Ongoing Services of Website Design and Development
Just because your website has been designed, developed, reviewed, approved, and launched, does not mean our work is done. In order for your website to remain top-of-mind and show up in the search engine results pages, you will want to keep your website up-to-date with information and fresh content. Any time you make changes to your company (address, contact information, company bios, or other important information) be sure to update that information on your website. Keeping your website and content up-to-date is an important part of your ongoing website design and development.
You know that having a working website is integral to your local business. Your website needs to be more than just a pretty face – it needs to work, and it needs to match your goals and intent. For long-term success with your website design and development, give us a call today!REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- What Makes Local SEO Services Differ from Google Adwords Campaigns
- Why Your E-Commerce Site Should Have a Blog
- How a Digital Marketing Agency in Edmonton Can Add Value to Your Business
- Why You Shouldn't Outsource All of Your Social Media Activity
- How Local SEO Services Can Help You Navigate Your Local Business’ First SEO Campaign
- Why Your Website May Be Turning Warm Leads into Cold Leads
- Incorporating Marketing with Paid Ads into Your Local Business’ Digital Marketing Strategy
- Mistakes Local Businesses Make when Using a Digital Marketing Agency
- How Marketing with Paid Ads Affects the Behaviour of a Retail Customer
- 3 Signs That Your B2B Company Needs Local SEO Services
Need Help with Your Digital Marketing? Reach Out to Us!