Why More Edmonton Web Designers Care About UX
When designing a website to sell products and services, it's essential to create a great customer experience (UX). Websites that are informative, easy to navigate, and aesthetically pleasing attract more visitors and see higher conversion rates. Here's why more Edmonton website designers are focusing on UX.
A good UX is competitive. Let's face it: not all website owners are concerned about creating an outstanding user experience for their web visitors. By focusing on UX, an Edmonton website designer creates websites that stand apart from the competition.
A good UX is necessary for responsive web design. To remain competitive, today's websites need to be responsive -- that is, they need to be easily viewable on the different screen sizes of various mobile devices. An Edmonton website designer understands that UX plays a vital role in creating responsive websites that load fast and look great on tablets, laptops, and smartphones.
Consumers expect it. An Edmonton website designer know that today's consumers expect a good user experience as a basic requirement. A recent study found that more than 65 percent of Internet users prefer to visit UX-optimized websites over sites that are difficult to access, navigate, and understand. The same study found that almost 40 percent of users will abandon a website if it loads too slowly.
UX helps shape a brand's identity. Good word of mouth is the most effective form of adverting. A skilled Edmonton website designer knows that to generate buzz, your website needs to provide an exceptional customer service. Positive experiences create loyal customers, who will act as your brand's most passionate ambassadors.
A UX-optimized website provides great ROI. Compared to other marketing strategies, ensuring your website design is UX-friendly is one of the best ways to maximize your advertising budget. In many cases, an Edmonton website designer only needs to change a website's colour theme or page layout to boost its profitability.
Providing an exceptional user experience is the key to attracting potential customers and converting them into paying ones. Contact us today, to see how an Edmonton website designer can help you design a user-friendly website that suit's the specific needs of your business.REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
**The digital landscape is everchanging. Contact us to discuss current industry standards.
- How Google Adwords PPC Can Target Specific Potential Customers
- The Benefits of SEO Services for Your Local Edmonton Business
- Website Design and Development Services Customers Want to See
- Your Small Business Needs a Website and Here’s Why
- Improve Your Company’s Look with Website Design and Development Services
- Quick Website Design and Development Service Changes That Make A Big Difference To Your Bounce Rate
- How You Can Optimize Video for SEO
- What Makes Local SEO Services Differ from Google Adwords Campaigns
- Why Your E-Commerce Site Should Have a Blog
- How a Digital Marketing Agency in Edmonton Can Add Value to Your Business
Need Help with Your Digital Marketing? Reach Out to Us!