Why You Need a Responsive Website Designer to Make Your Edmonton Business' Website Mobile-Ready
With mobile device usage exploding in recent years, one of the most important features you can add to your website is a responsive, or "mobile-ready," design. A responsive website design adapts your site's layout to the size of mobile device screen being used to view the site. A smaller screen may display your site's content in a single column, for example, while users with wide screen displays will see multiple columns of content. So why is using a responsive website design critical to your business success in the mobile world? Here are a couple key reasons:
1. Improved Search Engine Rankings
The holy grail for most website owners is to appear on the first page of search engine results. Using a responsive web design ensures that your site will appear in Google's new "Mobile Friendly" search results. In fact, as of April 21st, 2015, Google has even begun rewarding responsive websites and effectively penalizing sites that don't provide multi-device optimization. The bottom line? If you want your website to be seen by mobile users, it's crucial that you switch to a mobile-friendly design.
By using a responsive website design, you'll be in a better position to take advantage of the opportunity to support future devices. Responsive web designers Edmonton ensure your site is fluid, scaling up or down depending on the screen size being used to access the content. As new devices appear on the market, you'll already be prepared to support those devices and offer a better mobile experience to your audience.
Whether you own a static website, a blog, or an online shop, you can — and should — take advantage of the benefits offered by a mobile-ready design. WSI’s responsive website designers can build your Edmonton area business a website that looks and works great, no matter what device it's displayed on. Call WSI Edmonton today to get started.
- Pay-Per-Click Maintenance Checklist to Consistently Improve Your Results
- The Core Advantage Local Businesses Have Over Big Box Stores When It Comes to Selling Online
- Content Marketing Tips for Local SEO
- Top 10 Things to Know About Website Security
- A Guide to Internet Marketing for Seasonal Business
- How Long Does It Really Takes to Improve Your Local SEO?
- 5 Steps to Creating a Powerful “About Us” Page for Your eCommerce Store
- Should Your Brand Drive Your Website Design or Vice Versa?
- Why You Can Still Benefit from an eCommerce Website if You Have a Local Retail Shop
- 3 Big Reasons Why You Absolutely Need Content Marketing for Local SEO