Why Your Website May Be Turning Warm Leads into Cold Leads
The first thing a prospective client will do when told about your business is to check out your website. What they see has a direct impact on whether their interaction results in business for you or leaves you waiting for a call that is never going to come. Whether it’s a poor landing page, lack of content, or low-quality design, a bad website is the quickest way to turn a warm lead into a cold one.
Your website shouldn’t leave people with the feeling of doubt to do business with you. A properly built website instills confidence in your prospects that you are the one for the job and they won’t find anyone better.
You may be wondering how to achieve this dominating web presence to keep your phone ringing off the hook.
What's Going Wrong?
Before you look to see what to do right, you need to identify what you’re doing wrong. Here are some common examples of issues that could be detrimental to lead generation.
- Slow loading speed. One of the most important factors is speed; shoppers expect your website to be loaded in 2 seconds max, with a fair share reporting that they would not return to a website if loading speeds were slow.
- Poor mobile experience. Along with speed, in today’s digital world not having a mobile-friendly website puts you at a severe disadvantage to your competitors as most online users are accessing the web from their mobile devices. Not to mention that Google gives search ranking preference to those sites that are optimized for all devices.
- Cluttered and disorganized. Users are coming to your website to learn more about your business and its offerings. If it is difficult to find the information they are looking for, they will go elsewhere.
If your website does not incorporate the above points, don’t worry just yet, we have some key tips to make your site the best it’s ever been and eliminate those dreaded cold leads.
What Can You Do?
Hire a Digital Marketing Agency
First off, a professionally designed website done by a digital marketing agency will not only eliminate issues with user experience, but it will also give your visitors a feeling of professionalism and quality from your business. Digital marketing agencies structure websites around best practices for conversion architecture and set you up for future marketing activities to drive even more leads.
Keep It Current
Current content is key when it comes to generating leads, someone coming to your site for business and only finding information from years ago isn’t going to have confidence in your company to fulfill their current needs. Along with current content, users appreciate seeing third party reviews from websites such as Google, Facebook, and the Better Business Bureau displayed on your website. This allows your prospects to gauge previous customer satisfaction as well as shows your clients that you have a history of satisfied customers.
Finally, putting a clear call to action with your phone number as well as a contact form will give prospects an easy way to get in touch with you.
If you feel that your website is turning warm leads into cold ones, we can help! Contact us today!REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
**The digital landscape is everchanging. Contact us to discuss current industry standards.
- Website Design and Development Services Customers Want to See
- Improve Your Company’s Look with Website Design and Development Services
- Quick Website Design and Development Service Changes That Make A Big Difference To Your Bounce Rate
- How You Can Optimize Video for SEO
- What Makes Local SEO Services Differ from Google Adwords Campaigns
- Why Your E-Commerce Site Should Have a Blog
- How a Digital Marketing Agency in Edmonton Can Add Value to Your Business
- Why You Shouldn't Outsource All of Your Social Media Activity
- How Local SEO Services Can Help You Navigate Your Local Business’ First SEO Campaign
- Your Website May Be the Reason for Turning Warm Leads Into Cold Leads
Need Help with Your Digital Marketing? Reach Out to Us!