How to Effectively Use Online Facebook Advertisement
Incorporating online Facebook advertisements into your marketing strategy is a smart way to capitalize on the popularity of social media while maximizing your marketing budget. Here are a few guidelines for making the most of your online Facebook advertisements.
- Include a call-to-action. Adding a call-to-action (CTA) to your online Facebook advertisements will prompt people who see the ad to take the next step -- whether it's clicking through to your website, purchasing a product, requesting a quote, or signing up for your email newsletter. Make it easy for the reader to take action by crafting a creative, effective CTA.
- Think beyond text. Your message is important, but it's your images, videos, and other visuals that your prospective customers will notice first. Be sure to use high-quality photos and videos in your advertisements. Facebook also recommends including images of people using the product or service being advertised.
- Test, test, test. Testing your marketing strategies will ensure you're maximizing your advertising budget and your marketing team's time. By analyzing the responses of each ad, you can determine which ad formats, calls-to-action, headlines, and images resonate most with your audience. Conduct multiple tests to see which of your online Facebook advertisements are the most effective for your target market.
- Target your audience. The narrower your target market, the more likely your ads are to be seen by people who are specifically interested in the product or service you provide. Facebook makes it easy to target audiences by age, country, postal code, and many other demographics. For example, you could target an audience between the ages of 29 to 35 with an interest in "Edmonton event planning services."
- Rotate your ads. Research shows that consumers experience "ad fatigue" after viewing the same advertisement too many times. Be sure to change your online Facebook advertisements regularly so your audience doesn't get tired of seeing your content.
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation, and we’ll help you develop a campaign that seamlessly integrates online Facebook advertisements into your overall marketing strategy.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION