Does My Product Based Business Really Need an eCommerce Website?
Many business owners think of eCommerce as simply a virtual shopping cart on their website. If you sell products online, though, eCommerce web design gives your customers—and your business—much more than that. Do you sell products online yet are on the fence about whether to incorporate eCommerce options into your website design? Now’s a good time to talk to Smart WSI Marketing. We’re an Edmonton website design company that can help you build an eCommerce website that works for your customers and your business. Call us for a consultation today.
Why Your Business Needs Its Own eCommerce Website
It all comes down to functionality.
- Front-end features are designed for great customer experiences. Product listing pages, individual product pages, user accounts, shopping carts, and check-out processes are typical web design features for eCommerce sites. Some websites also offer advanced features like product recommendations, bundling, up-selling, and customization options.
- Back-end features benefit your business. Back-end functionalities built into your website design allow you to create a product inventory database, easily categorize product information for customer searches, offer promotions and coupons, and set up an online payment process.
Not only does a feature-rich eCommerce website design allow you to sell more products online, it also lets you track people’s interests and buying habits. That keeps your business at the top of its game in the highly competitive world of online shopping.
Signs Your Business is a Good Candidate for eCommerce Web Design
A couple of signs are clear indications your business could benefit from eCommerce web design.
- Many if not most of your competitors offer direct purchase options from their websites, even if they also use platforms like Amazon and eBay.
- Your products require little to no customization, and those that do are simple to accomplish online.
While eCommerce should never be done just because everyone else is doing it, in the vast majority of cases, it can bring you a significant return on your investment.
Create a Full-Solution eCommerce Website
An eCommerce website can be an essential piece of your overall business strategy. It gives your customers a highly satisfying shopping experience and helps your business attract a wider audience and grow its bottom line.
If your existing website gets a lot of traffic but doesn’t offer online shopping, you may be missing out on a lot of sales as people go searching for a business that does. Edmonton website design company, Smart WSI Marketing, builds eCommerce websites that look great, make your customers feel valued, and give you a fantastic way to grow your business. Reach out to us today to learn more.
- What Internet Marketing Trends Will Keep Me Relevant?
- How to Incorporate Holiday Promotions into Your eCommerce Website Design
- Why Can’t My Local SEO Agency Guarantee 1st Page Ranking?
- 5 Steps to Successfully Gaining a Competitive Advantage
- Templated vs Custom Website Design: Which Better Suits Your Business?
- Responding to Online Negative Customer Reviews
- What Do You Need to Run a Successful Internet Marketing Campaign?
- 3 Ways to Catch Up to Your Competition After Inevitably Being Left Behind
- Top 5 Marketing Tools to Complement your eCommerce Website Design
- 4 Tips to Gain Online Credibility