How Advanced Targeting Will Benefit Your Facebook Marketing Strategy
Facebook began in 2004 as a simple online directory to connect students at colleges, namely Harvard University, but has come a long way and evolved into the most widely used social platform worldwide. Facebook is now available to everybody and anybody and has over 2 billion monthly active users. With nearly everyone on Facebook, you can take advantage of this massive database to turn potential customers into repeat buyers. Contact us to learn more.
With Advanced Facebook Ad targeting you can structure your campaign to focus on people who are most likely to become customers. Think about the information you share about yourself on Facebook – all of this information can be used for marketing purposes.
Understanding the persona of your buyer is so important in running effective marketing campaigns. What kind of jobs do these people have? Where do they live? What are their interests?
With Facebook you can target custom audiences based off of a variety of factors such as:
- Relationship Status
- Education Level
- Field of Study
- Job Title
- Industry of employment
- Life Events
- Political Views
- Liked Pages
- Existing Connections to Your Business
- And more!
You can incorporate lookalikes in conjunction with custom audience targeting or on its own by uploading an email list. Facebook will then cross-reference your uploaded customer list with its users to find similarities in your customers and target a new audience based off of these key criteria. This also allows you to reach existing customers in another medium, which can grow brand loyalty.
With the ability to layer targeting, and combine behaviours, demographics, and geolocations, you can match ad offers to incredibly specific audiences of Facebook users. You can target bilingual, 30-something, married, male nurses who like sports video games, and live in Sherwood Park, if that is who your product is best suited to! Weirdly specific, right? With advanced targeting Facebook ads, you are able to get your ads to exactly who you want to see them.
Facebook is far too prevalent of a platform to ignore. With the largest user base of any social media to date, and users of all age groups, Facebook provides business with the second biggest advertising opportunity, only coming in second to search engines! Guaranteed, your audience is on Facebook. Take advantage of their amazing targeting abilities to find them, get your ads in front of the right people and get valuable metrics on your campaign. Call our team at Smart WSI Marketing to help you get the most out of your Facebook ad campaigns!
- Pay-Per-Click Maintenance Checklist to Consistently Improve Your Results
- The Core Advantage Local Businesses Have Over Big Box Stores When It Comes to Selling Online
- Content Marketing Tips for Local SEO
- Top 10 Things to Know About Website Security
- A Guide to Internet Marketing for Seasonal Business
- How Long Does It Really Takes to Improve Your Local SEO?
- 5 Steps to Creating a Powerful “About Us” Page for Your eCommerce Store
- Should Your Brand Drive Your Website Design or Vice Versa?
- Why You Can Still Benefit from an eCommerce Website if You Have a Local Retail Shop
- 3 Big Reasons Why You Absolutely Need Content Marketing for Local SEO