How Google Adwords PPC Can Target Specific Potential Customers
In the world we are today, with an influx of products and information, marketing is the most important tool a business has to help grow their business. There are two main forms of marketing which are digital marketing (pay-per-click, SEO, etc) and traditional marketing (billboards, radio, TV, etc). Digital marketing is more versatile, less costly, and allows for ample reporting. One of the most important digital marketing strategies is the utilization of Google Adwords PPC for your Edmonton business.
What is Google Adwords PPC?
Pay-per-click (PPC) is internet-based advertising where advertisers pay a certain fee whenever one of their ads is clicked. Google Adwords is the most popular PPC advertising system that enables you to create adverts that appear on Google’s search engine when users are searching for your products and services. With any marketing, however, the campaign must target a specific audience. Google Adwords PPC campaigns use keywords and geotargets to reach your desired audience.
Determining which keywords are most relevant to what your business offers is the most important step. After that, you can bid to place the ad in the search results for your selected keywords. For example, if your business installs HVAC systems, you can make sure that people searching for keywords like “air conditioning system” see your ad. Choosing the right keywords for your Google Adwords PPC campaign is crucial to driving traffic to your website which results in qualified leads.
Google Adwords PPC enables you to target a specific geographical location like Edmonton. This strategy brings 3 sets of visitors to your website. These include:
- Visitors by physical location- These are visitors who are searching using the keywords you have selected for your campaign and by virtue of their IP address.
- By location of interest- These are the visitors who search specific information on a specific area even if they are not on the specified location.
- By session-based matches- This is where if for example someone looked up on schools located in a specific area then later, on the same session looks up on restaurants without having to specify a location, results for a previous location search show up on the search engine.
Now is the perfect time to reach your desired audience and drive in new traffic to help your business succeed. If you are looking to launch a Google Adwords PPC campaign in Edmonton, contact us today!
- What Internet Marketing Trends Will Keep Me Relevant?
- How to Incorporate Holiday Promotions into Your eCommerce Website Design
- Why Can’t My Local SEO Agency Guarantee 1st Page Ranking?
- 5 Steps to Successfully Gaining a Competitive Advantage
- Templated vs Custom Website Design: Which Better Suits Your Business?
- Responding to Online Negative Customer Reviews
- What Do You Need to Run a Successful Internet Marketing Campaign?
- 3 Ways to Catch Up to Your Competition After Inevitably Being Left Behind
- Top 5 Marketing Tools to Complement your eCommerce Website Design
- 4 Tips to Gain Online Credibility