What to Expect from Internet Marketing on Social Media
Still one of the most effective and cost-efficient methods for promoting your goods and services online, social media marketing helps you reach prospects and customers in a highly personalized way. Using social media as part of your overall internet marketing strategy can bring substantial success to your business, creating loyal fans and driving leads and sales. Smart WSI Marketing is an internet marketing company with years of experience building great online marketing plans for our clients. Contact our agency today to learn how we can do the same for your business.
What is Social Media Marketing?
Created as a way for people to connect, social media platforms quickly realized they could also:
- Help people find the products and services they needed.
- Help companies extend their reach and take their businesses to new levels.
Today, most social media platforms have built-in services so people can shop, review, and seek customer support, all within their platform of choice.
Social media marketing is a form of internet marketing. It involves creating and sharing content on social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to meet your marketing strategy goals. Activities include things like posting videos, content, and surveys to drive audience engagement. There’s also paid social media advertising.
How Social Media Helps You Meet Digital Marketing Goals
As part of your online marketing plan, social media helps:
- Increase website traffic
- Improve conversions
- Raise brand awareness
- Build customer trust
- Improve interactions with key audiences. The larger and more engaged your target audience is on social media, the easier it is for your business to achieve it’s other marketing goals.
What’s Trending in Social Media Marketing
Here are some of the current techniques businesses are using on social media as part of their marketing strategy.
- Instagram’s Highlights stories are being used to make messages clearer, as people no longer have to look at each photo; they can jump right to what they’re looking for.
- Digital celebrity influences with millions of followers are gradually being replaced with “micro influencers” with fewer followers but more active audiences.
- Interactive content like quizzes, surveys, and tests offers a way for people to be involved in a way they can’t with pictures, videos, and memes.
- Real-time streaming is picking up steam. Over 80% of social media users say they prefer watching live streams over reading content.
Getting Started with Social Media Marketing
An experienced digital marketing agency has the knowledge it takes to tailor campaigns for each social media platform. Smart WSI Marketing is an Edmonton digital marketing agency that can help promote your business with a social media strategy, including social media advertising, that increases performance and ROI potential. To learn more, contact us today.
- What to Expect from Internet Marketing on Social Media
- How Can You Improve Sales on Your eCommerce Website?
- 7 Reasons Your SEO Efforts Are not Working
- Can a Local SEO Company Keep Your Business Ahead of the Game?
- Don’t Let These Website Mistakes Drive Away Customers
- How The WSI Lifecycle Helps Your Business
- Why Doesn’t My Website Show Up on Page 1 of Google?
- Why Do Visitors Hate My Website?
- 7 Internet Marketing Tools Your HVAC Business Should be Using for Online Success
- eCommerce Trends Shaped by Covid-19 that are Here to Stay