It’s cost effective, measurable, and allows you to target ideal customers. What’s not to love about internet marketing? Experts
predict that eCommerce’s share of retail in Canada will be nearly 9% in 2020 and consumers will spend CA$52.04 billion this year.
It’s true that online ads have not been a preferred strategy of B2B business owners. That’s largely due to the sort of niche markets most
B2B companies target.
You may have heard that PPC, or pay-per-click, marketing is one of the fastest and surest ways to attract qualified leads to your website.
Facebook began in 2004 as a simple online directory to connect students at colleges, namely Harvard University, but has come a long way and
evolved into the most widely used social platform worldwide.
When beginning your marketing strategy, it is always important to know where to start especially if you have a limited budget to work with.
Two of the most important aspects of a marketing strategy will be your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and your Pay-per-Click (PPC)
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns are a double-edged sword. They can either be a wonderful marketing tool, or a waste of your efforts, and
ultimately your money. There are countless examples of companies benefitting immensely from PPC campaigns, but also many businesses failing
to take off as well.
- Live Chat vs Chatbots: How to Choose Which is Right for You
- Things to Consider When Doing Local SEO for Multiple Locations
- Email Marketing for eCommerce: What Works and What Doesn’t?
- Website Mistakes that Could Cost You Customers
- How Geofencing Display Ads Can Help Your Local Business Reach New Audiences
- Online Tools & Strategies Designed to Help Businesses Win at Local SEO
- How an eCommerce Ecosystem Can Help You Get More Online Sales
- How Often Do You Really Need to Build a New Website?
- Quick Internet Marketing Wins You Can Do Yourself
- Tips to Refresh Your Content to Improve Search Engine Rankings