How to Kiss Your Competitive Edge Goodbye
With new businesses popping up every day, your business cannot afford bad habits. Without a competitive edge in your digital marketing strategy, your company may lose customers. This infographic will help you understand How to Kiss your Competitive Edge Goodbye.
Bad Habits and Weaknesses
Do you really want to show the world you have bad business habits or weaknesses? Every industry has common pain points such as conversion rates, social media presence, and client retention. You only have EVERYTHING to gain by fixing the shortcomings in your business and marketing strategies!
It counts, really. People DO read what you promise! Several studies were conducted in 2014 that showed 46% of marketers believed social interaction was absolutely core to successful business, yet 46% of potential clients felt that brands are not delivering meaningful content on social media.
DO NOT ignore marketing stats. Reports have shown that adding a photo to tweets made on Twitter generate 128% more replies and retweets than those without. Would you believe that 92% of companies fail to use photos?
To Automate, or Not?
Automation is rapidly becoming of great importance as technology continues to advance. Statistics show that companies using automation for their marketing efforts are surpassing their competition by 63%. Only 37% of B2B marketers are using automation systems to generate leads. Surely you aren't spending countless hours responding to Twitter…
Do as I Say, Not as I Do!
Are you guilty of saying one thing yet doing something completely different? An overwhelming 74% of marketers talk of the importance of targeted personalization to increase customer engagement, but 59% are not customizing their lead-producing efforts to follow the sales funnel or buying stages.
The Bottom Line
Online buying is only at the beginning of its potential. Customers KNOW how to comparison-shop like never before. Consumers add items to their shopping carts and abandon them before completing the purchases. Are you ready, or are your customers going to abandon their carts? Companies who make use of abandoned shopping cart emails are reporting 60% of their revenues are generated the day they are sent. Are you one of the mere 15% taking advantage of this?
Contact WSI Edmonton to learn more about our Digital Marketing services such as Web Design & Development, SEO and SEM.
- Why You Can Still Benefit from an eCommerce Website if You Have a Local Retail Shop
- 3 Big Reasons Why You Absolutely Need Content Marketing for Local SEO
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Brand’s Online Presence
- DIY Websites: A Cost Saver or Costly Mistake?
- Live Chat vs Chatbots: How to Choose Which is Right for You
- Things to Consider When Doing Local SEO for Multiple Locations
- Email Marketing for eCommerce: What Works and What Doesn’t?
- Website Mistakes that Could Cost You Customers
- How Geofencing Display Ads Can Help Your Local Business Reach New Audiences
- Online Tools & Strategies Designed to Help Businesses Win at Local SEO