Know where your Edmonton website ranksKnow where your Edmonton website ranks:
5 things you need to know about website analytics.
The competition amongst Edmonton businesses is fierce when it comes to keeping rankings up and grabbing the attention of the online community. Website analytics has become the go-to tool for companies that want to know if their marketing strategies are working, but many people are still unaware of how important this tool is, even for small and medium sized Edmonton businesses. Here’s why:
- Evaluate the quality of your online content.
You may have written a lot of your website content, or even had it written for you by professionals, but you need to know if your content is getting your company the attention it needs to drive success. Website analytics will show you how your customers are finding your Edmonton website and how they are using your website. This will give you some great insight into what content is working and, vitally, what content customers are looking for and not finding.
- Reduce costs.
Businesses everywhere in Edmonton are looking to reduce costs by streamlining every aspect of their business processes. Digital marketing is one area where the costs are not too high, yet the returns can be incredibly high. The only way to do this is to make sure that your online presence isn’t wasted. There’s no use in paying for an Edmonton website to be hosted or managed when it isn’t bringing in business. Your analytics resolts will help you to spend the money where it will bring in the highest returns by showing you what your customers are looking for and where they are looking for you.
- Measure Edmonton website trends.
A website analytics program will keep track of all the activity on your Edmonton website, categorizing and mapping them over the long-term. This enables you to measure website trends to see if your strategy is succeeding or not. Individual numbers for a single month may not indicate much, but when they are compared over a year, you can see if these numbers represent a long-term increase in traffic.
- Show how your Edmonton website achieves business goals and measure success
One of the best things about analytics is that it demonstrates how measurable everything is online. If you are managing an Edmonton website for an client, your own company or for shareholders, you need to demonstrate that the site is achieving business. If people are worried about spending money on the website, you need to convince them to give you the digital marketing budget you need. All this can be done with website analytics – you can give everyone all the numbers they require to see the exact ROI they are getting.
- Make the right changes.
The Internet is characterized by constant change, so you need to keep your Edmonton website interesting, inspiring and serving your customers needs. However, you don’t want to change for the sake of change, you need to make the right changes at the right time. Website analytics will give you all the data you need to make informed decisions about website changes so that you put the right plan into action.
To find out more about website analytics services, contact WSI Digital Marketing in Edmonton today. We also offer other online marketing services such as Paid Search Advertising (PPC & Display Advertising), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing (SMM), Email Marketing or Video Marketing.REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- What Makes Local SEO Services Differ from Google Adwords Campaigns
- Why Your E-Commerce Site Should Have a Blog
- How a Digital Marketing Agency in Edmonton Can Add Value to Your Business
- Why You Shouldn't Outsource All of Your Social Media Activity
- How Local SEO Services Can Help You Navigate Your Local Business’ First SEO Campaign
- Why Your Website May Be Turning Warm Leads into Cold Leads
- Incorporating Marketing with Paid Ads into Your Local Business’ Digital Marketing Strategy
- Mistakes Local Businesses Make when Using a Digital Marketing Agency
- How Marketing with Paid Ads Affects the Behaviour of a Retail Customer
- 3 Signs That Your B2B Company Needs Local SEO Services
Need Help with Your Digital Marketing? Reach Out to Us!