Successful digital marketing relies on multiple tools: user friendly website design, on page SEO, eCommerce platforms, social
media strategies, and more. For businesses that sell products online, mastering the world of eCommerce takes time and effort.
Conventional wisdom says a website should be redesigned at least every three years. But like all things related to digital marketing, that
figure changes according to your specific circumstances.
Is your eCommerce website bringing in the business it could—and should—be? Annual worldwide online retail sales are expected to be a
whopping $6.54 trillion by the year 2023.
The world of website design is an exciting one. You not only get to create a beautiful representation of your business you also help people
find solutions to their problems and position yourself as a leader in your industry.
eCommerce is one of the fastest growing online industries. Whether you own a brick and mortar storefront or want to strictly sell products
online, professional eCommerce website design can be the ticket to boosting your customer base and increasing sales.
We talked about how important it is to avoid common website design mistakes. But what if you already have a website? Does web design only
apply to new sites? While an unattractive website design obviously needs an overhaul, there are other reasons your existing site could be
hurting conversions and sales.
- Live Chat vs Chatbots: How to Choose Which is Right for You
- Things to Consider When Doing Local SEO for Multiple Locations
- Email Marketing for eCommerce: What Works and What Doesn’t?
- Website Mistakes that Could Cost You Customers
- How Geofencing Display Ads Can Help Your Local Business Reach New Audiences
- Online Tools & Strategies Designed to Help Businesses Win at Local SEO
- How an eCommerce Ecosystem Can Help You Get More Online Sales
- How Often Do You Really Need to Build a New Website?
- Quick Internet Marketing Wins You Can Do Yourself
- Tips to Refresh Your Content to Improve Search Engine Rankings