5 Signs That Its Time To Invest In A New Web Design For Your Edmonton Business
Originally posted December 14, 2014; Updated September 17, 2021
Investing in a new web design can seem like a waste of time, especially if you have the mindset of “if it isn’t broken, don’t fix it” but it may be more broken than you think. Websites exist in such a fluid industry where technology is always rushing on to the next thing, and because of this your website can start to break down when it isn’t keeping up with the latest consumer demands. Smart WSI Marketing is a digital marketing company that designs fully custom websites that support your business goals and make you stand out in a cluttered marketplace. Call us today to schedule a consultation.
Here are our top 5 warning signs that your Edmonton website needs a makeover!
1. Your bounce rates are increasing steadily. Bounce rates refer to the rate at which users land on one of your website and leave without taking any action. While this can happen on occasion simply due to user error, it’s a bad sign if this rate is increasing. A high bounce also sends signals to Google that your website is not matching users search intent, which delivers a blow to your SEO and organic traffic. Your Edmonton digital marketing agency does not want to see that happen for you!
2. If your customers are experiencing navigation issues. If your customers are having trouble finding important information on your website, it’s essential that you invest in a website redesign. Your digital marketing agency knows how important a great user experience is on your website. Frustration with a website is one of the top reasons for online consumers to move to your competitor, causing you to miss out on important business opportunities.
3. If your site is using outdated technology. Because online trends and technology are constantly changing, the technology on which you built your website can become outdated – affecting its look as well as its functionality. A good example of this is Flash – a technology that was very popular but is no longer even supported by browsers, making your site problematic to view. Our Edmonton online marketing agency builds your website on the most current and secure platforms, ensuring that your website not only looks fresh and modern, but functions the way today’s online consumers expect it to.
4. Your brand has evolved since your website was created. Brands are constantly evolving to take on the changing needs of the marketplace and as one of your primary marketing tools, it’s essential that your website reflect this accurately, or you’ll be sending the wrong idea to your online customers. Maybe you have moved, or your business offerings have changed. Maybe you changed all of your physical branding, but your website still features the old logo and colours. These are all reasons to have an Edmonton internet marketing agency design you a new website.
5. Your top competitor has updated their website. Your competitor will get increased traffic, attention, and visibility because of their new website design, pushing your site out of your competitive space! Like all marketing, your website is about being better than your competitors in every way, so it’s important that you are offering a comparable experience to your online consumers. Simple as that!
Invest with Us Today!
Your website is the center of your digital marketing strategy. Having a sub-par website is about as useful as not having one at all! Get the most out your website by not only investing in a fresh new design, but other digital marketing services to support it and propel your local Alberta business forward! Call Smart WSI Marketing, your internet marketing company today for a consultation.
- What Internet Marketing Trends Will Keep Me Relevant?
- How to Incorporate Holiday Promotions into Your eCommerce Website Design
- Why Can’t My Local SEO Agency Guarantee 1st Page Ranking?
- 5 Steps to Successfully Gaining a Competitive Advantage
- Templated vs Custom Website Design: Which Better Suits Your Business?
- Responding to Online Negative Customer Reviews
- What Do You Need to Run a Successful Internet Marketing Campaign?
- 3 Ways to Catch Up to Your Competition After Inevitably Being Left Behind
- Top 5 Marketing Tools to Complement your eCommerce Website Design
- 4 Tips to Gain Online Credibility