WSI Edmonton's 5 Tips on How to Keep Your Web Design Fresh & Exciting
Your web design is a lot like any other marketing media – it needs to be updated in order to stay fresh and interesting, but how can you go about doing this? You certainly don’t want to lose useful elements and you don’t want your customers in Edmonton to be overwhelmed by continually adding new, trendy effects and gadgets!
WSI Edmonton’s top tips for freshening up your website design:
- Go minimalist. With this web design style, less is definitely more. Reduce your cluttered content
– images as well as text – until your message is sharp, clear and easily understood.
- Don’t let your social media take over. While it’s important that your social media accounts are visible on your website, don’t let them overwhelm your pages with their presence. Place your accounts in a visible, unobtrusive spot rather than popping up all over the place.
- Go bold and simple. Color on a website is like paint on a wall – it can give the whole environment a new lease on life. The best way to use color is to pick one or two colors that tie into your theme and use them in a simple way – highlighting your content and making a statement rather than adding colorful chaos.
- Clear out all the old material. Like spring-cleaning your house, it’s essential that your website is cleared of old, irrelevant and incorrect information. Broken links can become common on an older website and can add significantly to user frustration.
- Incorporate a blog. Blogs are the perfect way to add new, interesting content on a regular basis. Not only does this mean that your content is fresh, it will also help your website to rank better on organic search results.
If you’d like more advice on how to freshen up your web design , contact our digital marketing experts today. We also offer Responsive Design, Paid Search Advertising (PPC) , Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Marketing (SMM), and Email Marketing.REQUEST YOUR FREE COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
**The digital landscape is everchanging. Contact us to discuss current industry standards.
- Should Your Business Be Using Google AdWords PPC Advertising?
- How Professional Website Design & Development Services Will Grow Your Business
- Why Local SEO Services Matter to Both Companies and Consumers
- What Is A Bounce Rate? And How Your Business Can Lower Yours
- 2019 Digital Marketing Trends
- How Google Adwords PPC Can Target Specific Potential Customers
- Solve Your Website Woes: Turn Your Website from Zero to Hero!
- How a Digital Marketing Agency Can Help You Navigate Your First Local SEO Campaign
- The Benefits of SEO Services for Your Local Edmonton Business
- Website Design and Development Services Customers Want to See
Need Help with Your Digital Marketing? Reach Out to Us!