Does your Website Need a Design Overhaul?
In a previous post we talked about how important it is to avoid common website design mistakes. But what if you already have a website? Does web design only apply to new sites? While an unattractive website design obviously needs an overhaul, there are other reasons your existing site could be hurting conversions and sales. Smart WSI Marketing is an Edmonton website design company that can help you discover what is and isn’t working with your site, and how your current web design might be getting in the way of meeting your goals. Get in touch with us to learn more.
The World of Web Design is Always Changing
A well-designed website is how your brand puts its best foot forward to new and existing customers. Many businesses, usually due to time constraints, rarely readdress web design once their site is up and running. But keeping your site up-to-date is one of the most important ways to accomplish growth and sales goals.
A good website audit looks at:
- The platform your website was built on.
- The website’s security.
- How quickly the site loads on all devices.
- How accessible it is.
- If it was designed and built with search engine optimization (SEO) in mind.
Building a better web design requires thought, time, and financial investment, but the upside to a website design overhaul can be enormous. Fortunately, a website redesign doesn’t always mean you have to start from scratch. Sometimes all that’s required is making changes to marketing functions that help the site work better.
Here are the top reasons you should consider an overhaul of your web design:
You aren’t getting the results you want. Changes may include new calls to action, trimming content, and creating new landing pages.
- It’s no longer aligned with your goals. If your marketing strategy has changed, your website should reflect that.
You’re hearing complaints about its user friendliness. If people can’t quickly and easily find what they’re looking for, they’ll often look
It isn’t responsive. Mobile now accounts for nearly half of web traffic worldwide. Responding to mobile users’ needs must be a top
Its content strategy is lacking. Great content improves everything from SEO to customer retention. Landing pages, topical blog posts, and
other content should be easy to find, be relevant and useful, and be attractive to search engine algorithms.
Better Website Design for Better Results
Your website is designed to bring you business. If that isn’t happening, a website design overhaul is probably in order. An outdated website can be holding you back from achieving the success you want and work hard for.
Smart WSI Marketing is an Edmonton website design company that builds website that look great and perform the way you need them to. We also
offer a free website audit so you can see where changes that increase traffic and qualified leads can be made. Contact
to learn more about how a web redesign can better help you accomplish your business goals.
- What Internet Marketing Trends Will Keep Me Relevant?
- How to Incorporate Holiday Promotions into Your eCommerce Website Design
- Why Can’t My Local SEO Agency Guarantee 1st Page Ranking?
- Templated vs Custom Website Design: Which Better Suits Your Business?
- Responding to Online Negative Customer Reviews
- What Do You Need to Run a Successful Internet Marketing Campaign?
- 3 Ways to Catch Up to Your Competition After Inevitably Being Left Behind
- Top 5 Marketing Tools to Complement your eCommerce Website Design
- 4 Tips to Gain Online Credibility
- What do You Need to Know About One-Time SEO Services?