5 Ways Your Edmonton E-commerce Web Designer Can Attract Customers to your Website
Looking for simple ways to boost customer engagement, nurture leads, and increase sales? Here are 5 tools Edmonton website designers use to draw visitors to your e-commerce website and turn them into enthusiastic customers.
1. Clear Navigation
Every e-commerce website needs a clear page navigation structure. Without one, customers can't find what they need in the most efficient manner possible. This is a huge turn-off for visitors who would be happy to purchase a product or service from your online store — if only they could find it.
2. Great Images and Graphics
High-quality images and graphics make your site look professional and help gain the trust of prospective customers. Images that load slowly (or, not at all), are out of focus, or are poorly placed take away from the attractiveness of your site, thereby driving potential clients away.
3. Product Previews
Depending on browser speeds and loading times, clicking through dozens of individual items can be frustrating and time consuming for your visitors. Consider adding product previews to your category and search pages to help visitors quickly track down what they're looking for.
4. Shopping Cart Functionality
Many website owners overlook the importance of having a user-friendly shopping cart. To run a succcessful e-commerce business, you need to make purchasing products and services from your site as simple as possible.
5. Attractive Links
Attractive text links, clickable graphics, and buttons all add to your website's aesthetic appeal, gently guiding your visitors along a path that ends in a sale. Advanced strategies like anchor linking, where your shopping cart is automatically displayed in your site's navigation menu, further encourage visitors to make a purchase from your site.
Edmonton website designers understand the principles behind what attracts — and keeps — visitors on your e-commerce website. Contact us to learn more about how an effective website design can turn browsing visitors into paying customers.
- Live Chat vs Chatbots: How to Choose Which is Right for You
- Things to Consider When Doing Local SEO for Multiple Locations
- Email Marketing for eCommerce: What Works and What Doesn’t?
- Website Mistakes that Could Cost You Customers
- How Geofencing Display Ads Can Help Your Local Business Reach New Audiences
- Online Tools & Strategies Designed to Help Businesses Win at Local SEO
- How an eCommerce Ecosystem Can Help You Get More Online Sales
- How Often Do You Really Need to Build a New Website?
- Quick Internet Marketing Wins You Can Do Yourself
- Tips to Refresh Your Content to Improve Search Engine Rankings