Why Setting Campaign Goals is the First Step in a Great Online Display Advertisement Strategy
Setting SMART goals -- that is, marketing campaign goals that are Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time-Bound -- is the key to developing a winning online display advertising strategy. Whether your objective is to boot website traffic, increase leads by a specific percentage, or sell a certain number of subscriptions within the next six months, your SMART goals will help you effectively achieve it. Below are some common examples of online display advertising goals.
- Increase sales - If your objective is to increase sales, your online display advertising strategy may include tasks such as performing testing to determine the best ad layouts, reviewing your conversion funnels for user-friendliness, and crafting a stronger call-to-action.
- Establish authority - To establish yourself as a thought leader in your industry, your online display advertising strategy needs to be geared toward earning people's trust. One of the best ways to do this is to create a blog and produce timely, valuable content for your target audience.
- Increase brand awareness - If no one can find your website, your business may as well not even exist. An online display advertisement strategy that incorporates social media marketing campaigns can help you organically grow your website traffic and boost your company's visibility online. If you run a local business, your online display advertising strategy may be focused on building up your business' visibility in local listings, maps, and review sites.
- Get more social media followers - If your goal is to increase your number of followers on social media, your online display advertising strategy might consist of posting to video and photo sharing sites, participating in conversations happening within your niche, and sharing useful content with your followers.
- Grow traffic - If increasing your website's traffic is your objective, your online display advertising strategy may be focused on improving your content, reviewing your website's usability, and ensuring your SEO is up to date.
Contact our Edmonton office today, to start setting SMART goals to improve the effectiveness of any online display advertising strategy.REQUEST YOUR FREE COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
**The digital landscape is everchanging. Contact us to discuss current industry standards.
- Should Your Business Be Using Google AdWords PPC Advertising?
- How Professional Website Design & Development Services Will Grow Your Business
- Why Local SEO Services Matter to Both Companies and Consumers
- What Is A Bounce Rate? And How Your Business Can Lower Yours
- 2019 Digital Marketing Trends
- How Google Adwords PPC Can Target Specific Potential Customers
- Solve Your Website Woes: Turn Your Website from Zero to Hero!
- How a Digital Marketing Agency Can Help You Navigate Your First Local SEO Campaign
- The Benefits of SEO Services for Your Local Edmonton Business
- Website Design and Development Services Customers Want to See
Need Help with Your Digital Marketing? Reach Out to Us!