Why You Shouldn't Outsource All of Your Social Media Activity
Social media marketing is a necessity in today’s digital economy. Prospective clients research all aspects of your business including your social media channels. If these channels are not up to par, it can damage your business’ image to the outside world. Social media requires a consistent effort to be effective. If your business cannot handle the time investment social media marketing requires, it can be outsourced to a certain extent.
Outsource Some, But Not All
Outsourcing your social media marketing takes care of most of the time-consuming backend tasks, like setting up profiles, creating post schedules, conducting industry research, and managing paid social advertising. While these agencies are social media marketing experts, they are not the experts in your business’ industry or your business so will not be able to become the face of your business online. One of the most important parts of social media is the two-way communication you can have with your customers to further build relationships and grow your brand. You need to be able to answer questions specific to your business that an outsourced company cannot answer and if they had to, may not answer correctly and potentially damage your reputation. What your outsourced social media marketing agency will be able to do is alert you when a new question or comment shows up so that you can promptly and properly respond.
There are many advantages to outsourcing your social media marketing. The agencies that you can outsource to, understand the ins and outs of the internet and how social media plays a large part in respect to brand awareness and building social signals for SEO. An added benefit of outsourcing your social media activity is that it can be directly tied to your other marketing efforts including search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing, and lead generation campaigns which all contribute to gaining new customers and growing your brand online.
While outsourcing your social media marketing gives you the confidence that everything is set up correctly, you are not completely off the hook! In the world of social media, nobody can know or represent your business better than you.
If you are in the market to outsource some of your social media marketing and gain that upper hand on your competitors, give us a call today!REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
- What Makes Local SEO Services Differ from Google Adwords Campaigns
- Why Your E-Commerce Site Should Have a Blog
- How a Digital Marketing Agency in Edmonton Can Add Value to Your Business
- Why You Shouldn't Outsource All of Your Social Media Activity
- How Local SEO Services Can Help You Navigate Your Local Business’ First SEO Campaign
- Why Your Website May Be Turning Warm Leads into Cold Leads
- Incorporating Marketing with Paid Ads into Your Local Business’ Digital Marketing Strategy
- Mistakes Local Businesses Make when Using a Digital Marketing Agency
- How Marketing with Paid Ads Affects the Behaviour of a Retail Customer
- 3 Signs That Your B2B Company Needs Local SEO Services
Need Help with Your Digital Marketing? Reach Out to Us!