WSI Edmonton: What does your web design look like on mobile screens?
It’s more important than ever that companies in Edmonton interested in getting great results from their website look at their web design on computers and laptops as well as mobile devices (responsive design). This is because there is an increasingly large portion of active consumers that are “mobile first” – while they are happy to use a PC, they won’t hesitate use their mobile device if they need information quickly or while they are on the go. So when was the last time you looked at your website on a mobile device?
Here are some warning signs that your Edmonton website can’t compete on a mobile device:
- It won’t load at all.
- It loads, but very slowly.
- It looks distorted on different devices.
- Users can’t see relevant information easily and have to scroll excessively to find it.
- Your website looks pixelated.
Some of these issues may not seem worth worrying about, but it’s worth it to look into what your Edmonton competitors have done. If your website is looking problematic next to theirs, then you are very likely missing out on consumers. If their website aren’t looking perfect, then it’s a great opportunity for your Edmonton company to leap ahead of the competition by offering a top quality user experience.
This is very important to current marketing success, as mobile users have been found to have an even narrower attention span. If your site is slow on their mobile device, they will move on in a matter of seconds – and they will move on to the next competitor. Luckily, there are ways to improve your mobile site through the use of responsive web design and designing for retina displays (like those of iPads and iPhones).
Contact our digital marketing experts today for industry-leading professional web design advice or if you would like a mobile (or responsive) website . Browse our portfolio for examples of responsive designed websites.
- Pay-Per-Click Maintenance Checklist to Consistently Improve Your Results
- The Core Advantage Local Businesses Have Over Big Box Stores When It Comes to Selling Online
- Content Marketing Tips for Local SEO
- Top 10 Things to Know About Website Security
- A Guide to Internet Marketing for Seasonal Business
- How Long Does It Really Takes to Improve Your Local SEO?
- 5 Steps to Creating a Powerful “About Us” Page for Your eCommerce Store
- Should Your Brand Drive Your Website Design or Vice Versa?
- Why You Can Still Benefit from an eCommerce Website if You Have a Local Retail Shop
- 3 Big Reasons Why You Absolutely Need Content Marketing for Local SEO