WSI Edmonton: What does your web design look like on mobile screens?
It’s more important than ever that companies in Edmonton interested in getting great results from their website look at their web design on computers and laptops as well as mobile devices (responsive design). This is because there is an increasingly large portion of active consumers that are “mobile first” – while they are happy to use a PC, they won’t hesitate use their mobile device if they need information quickly or while they are on the go. So when was the last time you looked at your website on a mobile device?
Here are some warning signs that your Edmonton website can’t compete on a mobile device:
- It won’t load at all.
- It loads, but very slowly.
- It looks distorted on different devices.
- Users can’t see relevant information easily and have to scroll excessively to find it.
- Your website looks pixelated.
Some of these issues may not seem worth worrying about, but it’s worth it to look into what your Edmonton competitors have done. If your website is looking problematic next to theirs, then you are very likely missing out on consumers. If their website aren’t looking perfect, then it’s a great opportunity for your Edmonton company to leap ahead of the competition by offering a top quality user experience.
This is very important to current marketing success, as mobile users have been found to have an even narrower attention span. If your site is slow on their mobile device, they will move on in a matter of seconds – and they will move on to the next competitor. Luckily, there are ways to improve your mobile site through the use of responsive web design and designing for retina displays (like those of iPads and iPhones).
Contact our digital marketing experts today for industry-leading professional web design advice or if you would like a mobile (or responsive) website . Browse our portfolio for examples of responsive designed websites.REQUEST YOUR FREE COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
**The digital landscape is everchanging. Contact us to discuss current industry standards.
- Make Your Social Media Work Wonders for Your Business
- Which Colours Should I Use for My Website and Why?
- How You Should Properly Balance Your Content Strategy
- Marketing Tactics that Need to be Left in the Past
- Should You Choose SEO Over PPC?
- How to Make the Most Out of Your Money on Social Media
- Reasons Your PPC Campaign is Failing
- Words Over Ideas? The Future of Content
- Paid Search Still Dominates
- Customers Vs Consumers: Who Should You Really be Targeting?
Need Help with Your Digital Marketing? Reach Out to Us!