WSI Edmonton: What does your web design look like on mobile screens?
It’s more important than ever that companies in Edmonton interested in getting great results from their website look at their web design on computers and laptops as well as mobile devices (responsive design). This is because there is an increasingly large portion of active consumers that are “mobile first” – while they are happy to use a PC, they won’t hesitate use their mobile device if they need information quickly or while they are on the go. So when was the last time you looked at your website on a mobile device?
Here are some warning signs that your Edmonton website can’t compete on a mobile device:
- It won’t load at all.
- It loads, but very slowly.
- It looks distorted on different devices.
- Users can’t see relevant information easily and have to scroll excessively to find it.
- Your website looks pixelated.
Some of these issues may not seem worth worrying about, but it’s worth it to look into what your Edmonton competitors have done. If your website is looking problematic next to theirs, then you are very likely missing out on consumers. If their website aren’t looking perfect, then it’s a great opportunity for your Edmonton company to leap ahead of the competition by offering a top quality user experience.
This is very important to current marketing success, as mobile users have been found to have an even narrower attention span. If your site is slow on their mobile device, they will move on in a matter of seconds – and they will move on to the next competitor. Luckily, there are ways to improve your mobile site through the use of responsive web design and designing for retina displays (like those of iPads and iPhones).
Contact our digital marketing experts today for industry-leading professional web design advice or if you would like a mobile (or responsive) website . Browse our portfolio for examples of responsive designed websites.REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
**The digital landscape is everchanging. Contact us to discuss current industry standards.
- How Google Adwords PPC Can Target Specific Potential Customers
- The Benefits of SEO Services for Your Local Edmonton Business
- Website Design and Development Services Customers Want to See
- Your Small Business Needs a Website and Here’s Why
- Improve Your Company’s Look with Website Design and Development Services
- Quick Website Design and Development Service Changes That Make A Big Difference To Your Bounce Rate
- How You Can Optimize Video for SEO
- What Makes Local SEO Services Differ from Google Adwords Campaigns
- Why Your E-Commerce Site Should Have a Blog
- How a Digital Marketing Agency in Edmonton Can Add Value to Your Business
Need Help with Your Digital Marketing? Reach Out to Us!