How Long Does It Really Takes to Improve Your Local SEO?
We often talk about how local search engine optimization (SEO) can improve your website’s ranking on search engine results pages (SERPs). If you want to increase traffic to your site, local SEO helps you accomplish that and, most importantly, helps deliver more conversions and sales. Smart WSI Marketing is an Edmonton SEO company that helps businesses improve their SEO strategy to reach more local customers. Contact us today.
How Local Search Engine Optimization Better Positions Your Brand
Search engine positioning affects how much traffic your website receives. The more traffic it receives, the better the chances of increasing sales. The key to successful positioning depends on the local SEO techniques you use to attract the right customers to your site.
Good local SEO practices boost site visibility and create a trustworthy and reliable image of your brand. Our Edmonton SEO services agency has the knowledge and tools needed to highlight your business and improve your website’s position.
When Can You Expect Results from Local SEO?
It can be frustrating to hear, but like many things, when you’ll see results depends on a number of considerations. Though local SEO rarely produces results as quickly as paid ads or social media and email campaigns, the results justify the wait. With an SEO agency, you might have heard those results can happen in as little as four to eight weeks, but a more realistic expectation is four to six months. There are a couple things that may shorten the wait time:
- A claimed Google My Business listing.
- A website with built-in authority.
You may need to wait a little longer than usual if you have a new domain name, recently invested in a new website design, or have made phone number and address changes. While it’s not unusual for most optimized sites to see a bump after six months, long-term SEO success is definitely a patience game.
Ranking vs Conversions & Sales
The goal of local SEO is to get your website to rank better, so rankings do matter. Another important metric you want to focus on is how long it takes to start generating more leads and sales. The four key factors that determine local SEO success are:
- Keywords and search phrases.
- Your website’s domain name.
- The business you’re in and where it’s located.
- Your website’s content.
Consistently publishing content is one of the most important things you can do to accelerate local SEO results. Blog posts, FAQs, and expanded business and product information all help to increase rankings, traffic, and lead generation.
Edmonton SEO Services That Deliver
When you need a local SEO expert to develop an SEO strategy that delivers revenue boosting results, Smart WSI Marketing is an award-winning Edmonton SEO company that will help your local business rank better and attract customers who want and need exactly what you offer. To learn more, contact us today.
- What to Expect from Internet Marketing on Social Media
- How Can You Improve Sales on Your eCommerce Website?
- 7 Reasons Your SEO Efforts Are not Working
- Can a Local SEO Company Keep Your Business Ahead of the Game?
- Don’t Let These Website Mistakes Drive Away Customers
- How The WSI Lifecycle Helps Your Business
- Why Doesn’t My Website Show Up on Page 1 of Google?
- Why Do Visitors Hate My Website?
- 7 Internet Marketing Tools Your HVAC Business Should be Using for Online Success
- eCommerce Trends Shaped by Covid-19 that are Here to Stay